1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Time for a new amp!

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by MiikeyD, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Jul 15, 2010 at 1:49 AM
    MiikeyD

MiikeyD [OP] The Green Machine

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Upland, CA
    Vehicle:
    Green Prerunner DC 2.7L
    Suspension / Wheels / Tires 3.5" Fabtech lift w/ AAL 265/75/16 BFG A/T American Racing Baja Audio Alpine HU CDA-9886 Kicker DS650 Z-Edition 1000W Memphis M3 US Amps 4000W 2.5Farad Cap Lighting 6000K HID 2 Hella 500FF 2 Aux Bed Lights 2 Aux Driving Lights Performance Volant CAI Flomaster Super 44 Doug Thorley Long Tube headers (coming soon) NGK Iridium Sparkplugs Accessories Scanguage II Cobra LTD27-NW with 3' Firestik Radio Shack Triple Trunking Scanner Harbor Freight Hi-Lift Cosmetics Flat Black Bumper Trim Flat Black Grill Surrounding with Satoshi Clear Corners Future Modifications (not specific) Longtravel w/ king shocks or fox Caged bed Shackles rear suspension. Fox / king shocks custom front bumper Custom Glassworks extreme kit for 01-04 (only have hood and passenger side.. need driver panel) Supercharger + 8port intake manifold optima yellow top battery remounted new rims caged interior rear bench removal 4 sparc
    Alright so my 4000watt USamp amplifier finally gave out and got fried, im guessing due to the LAS VEGAS HEAT!!! :shakesfist: ahah but anyways, the audio shop i usually go to hooks it up with whatever deals they have but this time i want to see what you guys think. If any of you guys can elaborate or share experience with the brand TREO and what would you guys recommend on a Double-DIN Pioneer Headunit, i have a Alpine CDA-9886 iPod Cable/USB cable that I will probably end up selling after the new headunit is in. So thanks ahead of time for the help!
    You guys can recommend what you use also, preferably not performance technique because i blew 2 of those already, and anything that has above 800RMS.

2. Jul 15, 2010 at 1:54 AM
    dubbedSinner

dubbedSinner blisters

Member:
    Lowered 3/4, debadged, led tails, projector headlights with hids, billet grill, blacked out windows, painted front and rear bumper and grill shell. Inside, 4 crappy 15's, suede wrapped headliner and door panel inserts, alpine double din, few painted pieces inside, and every led is either blue or white.
    check out sundown amps or rd amps, they have some really nice stuff

3. Jul 15, 2010 at 6:31 PM
    atsaubrey

atsaubrey Dealer/Sales Rep for Sundown Audio.

Member:
    california
    Vehicle:
    blue 2007 double cab
    Sundown Audio 100.4 and 1500D, Pioneer 880PRS, Zapco Refernece 6.5" comps, 2 10" Image Dynamics IDQ, 200ft of Second Skin deadener, Kicker wire
    Nothing wrong with TREO or the Sundown gear that was mentioned.

4. Jul 15, 2010 at 6:32 PM

747 function > form

Member:
    Vehicle:
    1st Gen.
    Fosgate and ppi have always worked well for me...

Products Discussed in

To Top