1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

time for upgrades!!!

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by yota28, May 25, 2012.

1. May 25, 2012 at 10:28 PM
    yota28

yota28 [OP] Member

Member:
    nor cal
    Vehicle:
    98 v6 prerunner
    k&n cold air intake, throttle body spacer, trd
    so... new to the whole forum thing but, anyway. i have had my yot for bout a yr now and the only thing i have is a kn intake. looking to make some major upgrades. lift, locker, bumbers, up the hp, lighting....ect. any advise would be greatly appritiacted. my first yota

2. May 25, 2012 at 11:39 PM
    01Tac0ma

01Tac0ma Bash Fabriction & Off-Road

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    West Columbia, SC
    Vehicle:
    SAS 01 TRD 4x4
    Look at build!
    Welcome!
    With lockers and armor on your list I take it as you plan on wheeling it.. I would say to check out the build section for tons of ideas for your truck but as far as power upgrades, well there isn't much in that category without spending a good chunk of change. & if you planned to wheel it I would look into a 4x4 conversion over HP upgrade such as super chargers or turbos cause they get pricy.

As for armor there are tons of brands on here and it's all personal preference really and what you like so just shop around and find something you like. Build threads are your friend and will give you the most ideas big and small! Good luck and try to keep the wallet hidden cause this site will chew right through it!

3. May 26, 2012 at 11:55 AM
    yota28

yota28 [OP] Member

Member:
    nor cal
    Vehicle:
    98 v6 prerunner
    k&n cold air intake, throttle body spacer, trd
    thanks for the info, i want to keep it 2wd for now. i have a 1975 chevy for 4x4n. but the yot does very well on the trails around here, i mean im not climbing rocks or nothing but like to explore the backwoods, plus its my daily driver. but thanks again

Products Discussed in

To Top