1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

tire dressings

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by currierstaco, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Apr 22, 2012 at 9:29 AM
    currierstaco

currierstaco [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Little Rock AFB
    Vehicle:
    05 sport pkg 3in lift on 20s and terra grappl
    spyder headlights, hids all around, painted bug deflector and window gaurds, 20s and terra grapplers, ready lift kit front, add a leaf rear, led tails and third, billet grille top and bottom, 2 polk audio mm1240dvc subs behind rear seat, hifonics 1000.1 amp, jvc deck, power acoustics 5 farad capacitor.
    I got stationed in Portales, NM about six months ago and it is very very sandy here. I've been wanting to put some type of tire dressing on but don't want it to just get covered in sand and dust the moment i pull out of my drive way. Does anyone know if there is a tire dressing that is resistant to dust and all that other crap. Don't care if its super shiny just at least a satin finish.

2. Apr 22, 2012 at 11:30 AM
    fixer5000

fixer5000 the logical one

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    11 trd sport longbed
    weathertech visors,remote start,lojack, ARE z type topper, wet okole seat covers, pop n lock tailgate lock
    never could understand why anyone likes a shiny tire lol westlys bleach white makes em nice and black again, cleans them white letters if ya got em and removes that brownish looking tire bloom crap. try it..heres another tip to save money...home depot sells a cleaner called greased lightning it works the same as the wetslys stuff and you can cut it with 50% water. works great on wheels too ymmv

3. Apr 22, 2012 at 12:54 PM
    currierstaco

currierstaco [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Little Rock AFB
    Vehicle:
    05 sport pkg 3in lift on 20s and terra grappl
    spyder headlights, hids all around, painted bug deflector and window gaurds, 20s and terra grapplers, ready lift kit front, add a leaf rear, led tails and third, billet grille top and bottom, 2 polk audio mm1240dvc subs behind rear seat, hifonics 1000.1 amp, jvc deck, power acoustics 5 farad capacitor.
    yea i already use the bleach white to get all the grime and oil off but it cleans em so well that it starts to dry out the tires after a while so i need a good tire dressing to keep them from getting all cracked and worn out.

To Top