1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tire pressure light

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by jmw627, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Aug 27, 2010 at 5:51 PM
    jmw627

jmw627 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 PreRunner SR5
    I have had my 2010 Tacoma for about 3 months, have just over 4,000 miles on it. The other day when I left work the tire pressure system light came on (not blinking). The truck drove home ok and I checked my pressure later and it was ok in all the tires, I even put some air in them but the light will not go off. Unless I have a slow leak somewhere I cannot find anything wrong. I think it is strange for the light to come on when the truck is still so new, and I have not yet had it serviced. Should I hit the reset button? I did not think that was necessary unless the tires had been changed.

2. Aug 27, 2010 at 6:12 PM
    Taco505

Taco505 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    08 4cly
    Dule Magnaflow Exhaust dumped behind axle, K&N Air intake, Aftermarket radio with a kicker L5 sub & a shit amp, 18" rims with tires, RHLM, DT header, color matched bumper, oem foglights, 8k hids in headlights and in fogs
    well the only thing i can think of is that maybe one broke some how? i have one that is broken on my truck and the light is always on. i would just take it to the deal and see what they say since your still under warranty i wouldnt try and mess with anything else just in case they say you did it while messing around. but idk thats just my .02 hope you figure it out!

3. Aug 27, 2010 at 7:13 PM
    jmw627

jmw627 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 PreRunner SR5
    ok thanks for the suggestions!

To Top