1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

tire/wheel sizes

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by burrpenick, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Dec 6, 2012 at 9:23 PM
    burrpenick

burrpenick [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    George
    My son likes the stance of the PreRunners but most we saw were the 4 door V6 models. We're looking for a 2006-2011 Tacoma access cab with the 4cyl/AT in 2WD, but I want to get the stance similar to the PreRunner by either installing a 2" lift or simply replacing either the wheels, tires, or both.

NOW this is where you experts come in. I think the standard Tacomas come with 245x75x16 tires. Remember that I am trying to keep on budget here, so what tire/wheel combo be used to look similar to the PreRUnner on a base model.

thanks, George in tallahassee FL

2. Dec 6, 2012 at 9:41 PM
    theboy12

theboy12 The Answer is 42, But What is the Question?

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Redding, CA
    Vehicle:
    2005 Tacoma TRD Sport DCLB
    King 2.5 Remote Resi'sand rear 2.0s, Dakar Pack, TRD 1st Gen air intake, Stealth 6's wraped in DynaPro ATms 285/70R17s, SnugTop, ALL Pro Front bumper, Brute Fab HC Rear Bumper, Hella Black Magic Lights, Bedslide 1000
    Wrong place for this post, but welcome to TW. Search the mods and tutorials page. There are a ton, literally and ton of posts about tires size, pictures, etc.

-Jon

3. Dec 7, 2012 at 7:33 AM
    burrpenick

burrpenick [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    George

Products Discussed in

To Top