1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tirebuyer.com

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by PVT Pablo, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Nov 26, 2016 at 11:40 AM
    PVT Pablo

PVT Pablo [OP]

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Kitsap County, WA
    Vehicle:
    2016 4Runner TRD Pro
    Hey everyone, just got a set of 285/70/17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W's delivered to my house from TireBuyer.com and wanted to post up a review (of the store, not the tires). I know a lot of people like Discount Tire (which I do too, bought many a tire set from them) but wanted to throw another hat into the ring.

I purchased the set Thursday and received the set today, so it took them a total of two days to process, ship and receive my tires which is awesome. They had a bunch of deals going on as well along with a military discount. You get an additional 20-30 bucks off if you ship them to a tire store also.

I ended up paying just over 600 shipped to my house for the set of tires which is extremely good looking at other websites. Discount tire would have been the same price had I used their rebate but it was nice getting the savings immediately.

Happy tire shopping!

T4RFTMFW likes this.
  2. Nov 26, 2016 at 11:47 AM
    gmr102

gmr102 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Utah County
    Vehicle:
    Formerly: 2002 Silver Stepside TRD OR Ext Cab V6 Current: 2008 Lexus GX470
    Ordered my tires through them too. Same kinda deal tires we 20 bucks cheaper with free shipping to a tire store across the street from me. Was planning to do the same with the wife's car until she put a nail through the sidewall.

PVT Pablo[OP] likes this.
To Top