1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TOB replacement #1

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by b2200srunnin, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Mar 31, 2010 at 1:36 PM

b2200srunnin [OP] Pipeliner

Jul 5, 2009
    First Name:
    Columbus, MS
    09 4x4 trd pkg
    Foglight mod, Toytec Ultimate lift, Dakar leaf pack, Retros by Ant, led lights inside and out, URD TCAI/MAF sensor, Aero 2525 muffler, BFD 18x9 Matte Bronze wheels, Relentless Aluminum front bumper and steel rear bumper, 76mm Throttle body, '13+ mirrors with blinker lights, complete audio upgrade
    I had it in the shop in Feb to get my leaf TSB done and told them that my throw out bearing was making some noise. They didnt hear any noise they said. I also complained of an oil leak on the front passenger side of the motor. They said that they didnt think either one was a problem that the time. Well I droped my truck off monday because the TOB was making noise after the truck would warm up the whole time it was running and clutch was released. Also the oil leak had become worse and now it was building up on the bottom of the oil pan and had covered the powersteering pump. When I got there the TOB was talking to us and I showed them the oil leak and they were quick to get it in the shop. The service advisor said to me when the shop manager left the he was glad the the shit broke due to the fact the I had brought it in there already complaing about the problems and they didnt fix it. I just got it back today and check everything myself and it seems to be good for now. As long as it will get me to Fresno, CA this weekend everything will be better.:thumbsup:
To Top