1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Today went boating at lake elsinore

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by Sabre, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Oct 10, 2010 at 8:17 PM
    Sabre

Sabre [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Astoria, OR
    Vehicle:
    2009 DC 4x4
    Icon 2.5 coilovers, color match grill, DDM tuning 5k fogs, Retrofit Headlights, lower valence painted
    Today I went boarding at lake elsinore for alittle wakeboardin and wakeskate sesh

it was my first time at lake elsinore and let me tell you i never seen!! water soo green and brown before it was extremely dirty!:eek:

but overall it was nice and hot like 90

it was kinda cool to see all the skydivers over the hill watching them jump out of planes

then i started thinking is there any good off-roading out there for tacomas??

2. Oct 10, 2010 at 8:26 PM
    sandjunkie

sandjunkie Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    OC
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC 4X4 TRD Sport
    RCD Lift, Custon Alcan Leafs, Ballistic Jesters, Duratracs 285/70/17,Fold-a-Cover Elite G4 Tonneau, Black Grill Emblem, Sock Monkey Yeti Decals, Tundra 4x4 emblem sprayed black, Debadged, LED interior, Xenon Depot 6000K HID Headlights, Xenon Depot 3000k Fogs with Lamin-X Coating, Borla Exhaust - Chopped, Weathertecs, Custom Katzkin Leather TRD Interior.
    Hope you didn't touch the water. You'll lose a limb.

3. Oct 10, 2010 at 8:32 PM
    Sabre

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Astoria, OR
    Vehicle:
    2009 DC 4x4
    Icon 2.5 coilovers, color match grill, DDM tuning 5k fogs, Retrofit Headlights, lower valence painted

haha seriously thats what i thought i only went in for like 20 min and i had enough!! i couldn't see my feet in a foot of water

4. Oct 11, 2010 at 8:47 PM
    84socal

84socal Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    the hated mother fucker
    chino hills
    Vehicle:
    84 toyota rock crawler
    lots and lots of dents
    not really around lake elsinor but down the road all around the canyon lake run offf area there is a bunch where ud be ok

5. Oct 11, 2010 at 10:42 PM
    RZRob

RZRob Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Anaheim Hills
    I went jet skiing once there and my wife fell off the ski and saw a dead fish floating next to her head and freaked.

I heard they now have pumps blowing air and the algae is an attempt to resuscitate an otherwise "dead" lake. Don't know how true this is, but I believed it. Doesn't seem to be having any affect as my ordeal was 5+ years ago.

RZ Rob

6. Oct 12, 2010 at 12:00 AM
    Sabre

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Astoria, OR
    Vehicle:
    2009 DC 4x4
    haha yea ther was a full fish bone on the shore it was funny
    its a really shallow lake

7. Oct 12, 2010 at 3:21 AM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Lakeside, Ca / Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    No Truck..well, maybe
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now
    Lake Elsinore has always been a shit hole ( I'm not talkin' about the town ,residents etc; just the lake itself ) depending how much rain fell determines how big & how much its going to stink, nothing like Salton Sea

but bad enough, we got our own little shithole called Lindo Lake.

This quaint little pond is in the middle of Lakeside & has had everything drug out of it from cars, cheap throw away pistols used in hold ups up to dead bodies & through it all has managed to keep its fetid, greenish mostly gray colored water. Stinks alll the fuckin' time....:puke::puke:

8. Oct 12, 2010 at 7:00 AM
    DocBrown86

DocBrown86 Yota Doc

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    San Diego (Spring Valley)
    Vehicle:
    04 Prerunner
    toytec coil spacers, tokicko struts/dubcab springs, energy suspension rack bushings, bilstien hd shocks, K&N FIPK2, Flowmaster 50DF, ScanGuage2, 5000k HID's, horn mod, other stuff that I forgot to list
To Top