1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tool box on rail system but under bed cover

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by ocabj, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Sep 8, 2009 at 9:20 PM
    ocabj

ocabj [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Riverside, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Pyrite Mica Tacoma Standard Cab
    I'm looking for a toolbox that uses the rail system but will fit in the bed with a bedcover. The only one I've ever seen was a GMC toolbox that my friend has in his Silverado. It fits the Chevy/GMC rail system, but is low profile such that it'll fit with a bed cover.

Does one exist for the Tacoma (specifically the 2010 model, regular cab)?

2. May 12, 2010 at 5:59 PM
    NFK

NFK Death Technician

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Canada, BC, Vancouver Island, Victoria
    Vehicle:
    BLACK THUNDER
    Tiers 33/11.5 tiers Mickey Thompson,Wheels Mickey T Side Bitters 17” 3” Rev Tech Lift,Added Leaf Spring,Black Projector Headlights CCFL Halo’s / HID’S Blacked out tail light Mod,Grill craft Grill Top and Bottom Hella 500 Behind Gril,FJ40 1986 Toyota Land Cruiser Emblem Front Grill K&N Air Filter,TRD Emblem Lower Grill Bottom Right,Toyota Bug & Stone Deflector Toyota Skid Plate Rhino Lined,WeatherTech Window Visors AVID Step Up Sliders,Bushwhacker Pocket Style Fender Flares Key Hole Plugs Colour Matching,Tacoma Bed MattRear,Tailgate Anti-Theft Mod ( Key Hose Clamp) Leer 100XQ Canopy,Semi De-BadgedPainted Remaining Badges (black) FA-series Short Stubby Antenna Length: 8" TRex Eyelids,Wet Okole TRD Seat Covers Charcoal And Black With Center Console And Rear Pockets With TRD Emblem logo WeatherTech Floor Mats,48 LED Blue Dome Light
    ID LIKE TO KNOW TOO!! can anyone help here?

3. May 12, 2010 at 6:08 PM
    blackwidow2009

blackwidow2009 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Cleveland
    Vehicle:
    09 Access Cab 4X4 TRD w/ SR5
    2.5" front lift Daystar coilover spacer. 2.5" rear lift add-a-leaf N-Fab wheel to wheel nerf/step bar Polished Stainless Leer cap from my 2000 Tacoma --- It does fit; don't let them lie to you
    Same here!!! I would love one like that, espaecially if it was plastic. Plastic would serve my purpose better then metal.

4. May 12, 2010 at 7:05 PM
    jpg366

jpg366 Well-Known Member

Member:
    TX
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner SR5
    If you search threads here, there are some (home) made from ammo cans that would fit.

To Top