1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toyota Dealers in Tucson AZ?

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks & SUVs' started by NateH., Feb 24, 2010.

1. Feb 24, 2010 at 8:33 PM
    NateH.

NateH. [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nathan
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma 4x4 Longbed TRD Sport Magnetic Gray
    I have a few questions on dealer fears....

Basically I want to take my 09 Tacoma into the dealer here in Tucson to try and get the rear suspension tsb, my transmission flashed and see about my whistling wind shield noise at speeds above 65 on the highway.

My concerns...

1. Went through an Auto Broker to purchase the truck, and wondering if that will add to any dealer bitterness.

2. Damaging the truck, its one thing to get a scratch or ding on my own but if something was to happen at the dealer I would be pissed...already have read too many horror stories on here.

Anyone have any luck with either of the Toyota dealers here in Tucson and have a contact person they use that they could recommend? I always said I wouldn't let the dealer touch my truck but with these issues I want to get them covered under warranty.

Thanks for your time fellas!

2. Feb 25, 2010 at 3:50 PM
    AzPrerunner05

AzPrerunner05 Desert Rat

Member:
    Tucson
    Vehicle:
    2005 V-6 SR5 PreRunner Debadged
    De Badged, Flowmaster 50 Muffler & Dual Out Exhaust. K & N High Flow Filter. SP Racing Slotted Rotors
    I only took in my truck to the dealer once, I will say that Desert Toyota has always been a far more pleasurable dealership than Precision. They try far harder to sell you anything and everything but they have always been more respectful. And they have a nicer building, if that counts for anything at all.

On the downside, Precision is in the Auto Mall and has a better used selection to browse through while waiting.

3. Feb 25, 2010 at 8:55 PM
    NateH.

NateH. [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nathan
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma 4x4 Longbed TRD Sport Magnetic Gray
    Thanks for your feedback, all good points...

Products Discussed in

To Top