1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toyota Dealership Accessories online

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Mark C., Feb 10, 2010.

1. Feb 10, 2010 at 4:15 AM
    Mark C.

Mark C. [OP] If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM SR5 4WD AC
    LED Dome, Reed Switched LEDs in Glove Box and Center Console, Bumper Fogs, Tailgate anti-theft, LEDs over Cig lighter, Back-up camera anytime, Outside Temp add-on, Hidden GPS power, Sockmonkey 3rd Brakelight decal, 4X4 switch illumination, reed switch controlled engine compartment Flood LEDs, Elite Hitch Cover, Plasti-dipped cupholders and door switch control panels, Elite Hitch Cover.
    Just a quick note. I bought some 09 TRD OEM carpet mats on Ebay last night. To understand better, at the time I bought my '10 in November, the dealership would not give or sell me any floor mats. So...I never got any and no mat retainer clips. The guy I bought the mats from kept his clips for his Weather Techs.

Searching around, I stumbled across the dealership in Bristol, RI, where you can order parts and accessories online. I punched in the part number for the retainer clips and the price for each one is only $0.01!!! That's right, a penny apiece. Other places listed them at anywhere from $0.99 to $2.99 each! :eek:

So...I ordered 24 just to see what it would all come to....and the price held, so with shipping, it was less than 10 bucks for 24 clips. :yay:

Here's the link: http://www.bristoltoyota.com/

And the address:

706 Metacom Avenue
    Bristol, RI 02809-5128
    (401) 253-2100

2. Feb 10, 2010 at 4:17 AM
    jester156

jester156 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Cumberland, RI
    Vehicle:
    08 V6 4x4 DC TRD, 6spd
    TRD Supercharger, TRD CAI, Sirius, Rear TSB, Front 5100 with Eibach coils, 1.5" AAL, URD short throw, fog light mod, weather tech liners,
    this is the 2nd RI dealership in as many days to get a good rep for parts.
    Go Rhody.

To Top