1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toyota Prices Tundra Pickup Above Rivals

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks & SUVs' started by TheMaster, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Nov 1, 2010 at 9:04 AM
    chatapuggy1

chatapuggy1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    So Cal
    Vehicle:
    2009 Double Cab TRD Off-Road
    Anybody want to take a ride in my all japanese made 1993 Toyota Camry XLE 3.0V6? It has 362,000 mi on it with the same engine and tranny. Everything still works like it left the factory, of course the suspension is shot these days, but she still purrs like a kitten...

2. Nov 2, 2010 at 6:53 AM
    Toph

Toph Addicted to V8s

Member:
    Yeah my family has had a few jeep grand cherokees and cadillacs...all of them needed new engines or transmissions every few years. They replaced one of them with a first gen land rover discovery...that was way more reliable, which is surprising.

3. Nov 2, 2010 at 7:02 AM
    Razorecko

Razorecko Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 Pyrite DCLB TRD Supercharged
    Its strange how everyone on the forums just labels all the big 3 companies today as if they were the same companies a decade ago. My '09 cts-v / first year model w/ stickshift has 25k miles. All that needed to be done under warranty was replace 1 u-joint and adjust the ultraview roof. Right now i've been pushing 619rwhp through it with heads/cam/etc and its still 100% reliable. Not bad for a first year model. How many issues did the 1st year 2nd gen get ? Rust, to bearing, etc etc. Ironically things are very very slowly turning around. American mentality against the big 3 is almost the same mentality everyone had 20-30yrs ago when the japanese were coming into the u.s. market. Look how that panned out. What goes around comes around.

Products Discussed in

To Top