1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toyota rubber floor mats & bed mat

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Innkeeper271, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Mar 30, 2011 at 1:13 PM
    Innkeeper271

Innkeeper271 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Terry
    Washington
    Vehicle:
    2011 SR5 DCLB
    Toyota OEM bed mat, Weathertech Digital Floor Liners, window visors & bug/stone deflector. Wet Okole seat covers front/rear, Dynolock HS tailgate lock.
    Just got a 2011 DCLB SR5 and want to get rubber floor mats and bed mat. I have not seen the Toyota floor mats & bed mat. Would you recommend them or should I go with Husky or another after market make? Thanks.

2. Mar 30, 2011 at 1:16 PM
    MrJKC

MrJKC KCCO!!!

Member:
    Nor-Cal
    Vehicle:
    Indigo Ink Toyota, TRD Sport, PreRunner, SR5
    6000k Bi-Xenon, 6000k Fogs, 3inch lift, Tint, Horns, Grill, Weather Tech floor mats - front and back
  3. Mar 30, 2011 at 1:17 PM
    Hiatt1991

Hiatt1991 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Hiatt
    Ventura, CA
    Vehicle:
    2022 Toyota Tacoma SR5 DCSB 4x4
    4" Bodylift 20" Offroad shock spacers Turbo Encabulator
    Check out your local craigslist from time to time. They usually go for about 50-100 bucks. Its better than the 200-300 the dealer wants.

4. Mar 30, 2011 at 1:18 PM
    S.B.

S.B. Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    15 Taco
    LT, Glass, CBI Front bumper, NWTI Rear bumper, 35s
  5. Mar 30, 2011 at 1:22 PM
    proff49

proff49 Well-Known Member

Member:
    South Webster, Ohio
    I like Weathertech and Husky floor mats; the ones made like pans. I like the Huskys a little better because they are more flexible and and little easier to get in and out. Also they cost a little less. Any good quality bed mat will work just get one of the thicker ones. They cost a little more but IMO are worth it. I just went to the dealer to pick-up the bed mat I ordered. I have an AC and they ordered the mat for the DC so I have to wait a few more days.

6. Mar 30, 2011 at 3:39 PM
    Rocketball

Rocketball If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Westminster, MD
    Vehicle:
    08 Speedway Blue DC Sport 4x4
    Pioneer head unit, PAC steering wheel control modual, Hard wired Sirius radio, Hard wired radar detector, Hella Supertone horns, Blacked out badges, Smoked Tails, BHLM (color matched Speedway Blue), T-Rex Eyelids, Black Powder Coated Billet Grill, Color Matched Engine Cover, Lund in channel vent visors, FJ Cruiser wheels, Leer 100XQ shell, OEM bed mat, Piezo beeper for locking doors, Tinted front side windows, Black Westin bull bar, Aires tube steps, Mini Maglite Mod, D-Cell Maglite Mod, Weathertech Digifit Floor Mats
    IMO don't waste your money on the OEM all-weather mats..... Buy yourself a set of Weathertech's. They are awesome. I just got mine and love them. Well worth the money.

As far as bed mats go.... My wife got me an OEM one 2 years ago from a Toyota dealer in TX and paid about $80 shipped. Search the net you can find them for cheap, and it has been the best thing I have added to the bed. No more cargo sliding around.

7. Mar 30, 2011 at 4:16 PM
    LUSETACO

LUSETACO Here for the Taco Pron

Member:
    First Name:
    Dennis
    South Central Pee A
    Vehicle:
    2005 PIMP MOBILE
    Yes
    I've been pretty happy with my Husky mats. I have a generic bed mat, made to fit a 5 or 6 foot bed, for $50 that has held up good also.

8. Mar 31, 2011 at 5:36 PM
    Innkeeper271

Innkeeper271 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Terry
    Washington
    Vehicle:
    2011 SR5 DCLB
    Toyota OEM bed mat, Weathertech Digital Floor Liners, window visors & bug/stone deflector. Wet Okole seat covers front/rear, Dynolock HS tailgate lock.
    Guys thanks for all the input I appreciate it. Sounds like everybody likes both the Weathertech & Husky floor mats. Also everyone who has the Toyota OEM bed mat is happy with it. I'm having a hard time finding the Husky floor mats. So far Cabelas is the only place that I can find. I buy alot of gear from them but if I can find it for the same or better price with free shipping and no sales tax I'll go that way. They rip us here in Washington with a 9% sales tax. The WeatherTech mats seem to be easier to find so I may go that route. The Toyota dealer here wants $92.00 for the bed mat so I'll probably order from them. Thanks again for the input.

9. Mar 31, 2011 at 6:02 PM
    LUSETACO

LUSETACO Here for the Taco Pron

Member:
    First Name:
    Dennis
    South Central Pee A
    Vehicle:
    2005 PIMP MOBILE
    Yes
    I got my husky mats from autoanything.com. Honestly I would just go with an aftermarket bed mat. They all do the same thing, unless you want to pay extra for the toyota name. .02

10. Mar 31, 2011 at 6:03 PM
    jrgroucho

jrgroucho Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Michigan
    Vehicle:
    2010 AC SR5 BSP
    Hose Clamp, No Seatbelt Chime, Husky Floor Liners, BHLM, sockmonkey Tailgate Decal, Wet Okole Covers/Armrests,
    Welcome to the forum!

I got my Husky liners from Amazon, but I see you're in Washington and still have to deal with sales tax, so that may be a wash. By the way, I love them and my bed mat.

Products Discussed in

To Top