1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toyota Tacoma 17" TRD Wheels & Goodyear Duratrac Tires!

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada' started by Dick Proenneke, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Feb 25, 2015 at 5:47 PM
    Dick Proenneke

Dick Proenneke [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD Sport 4X4
    OME 3" Lift with DAKAR'S, LR UCA'S, ECGS Bushing, Leer Cap, 18" Dick Cepek Torque', Duratracs, custom drive shaft, etc!
    I have four take-off 17" Toyota Tacoma TRD Wheels with wheels nuts and center caps. They are in excellent condition, as you can see in the pictures and only have 30,000 km on them.

I also have four Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac in 265 70 R17 that are 6 months old. They are almost like new, with 15/32 tread left. I measured my new Duratrac's and they are 16/32, so these tire have only burned 1/32 of tread. No punctures, cuts, or marks. Pavement driven for 2000 kms.

I am only selling these wheels and tires, as I have purchased after market wheels, and bought new Duratracs in a larger size. They are perfect tires for a Toyota Tacoma!

I am asking $SOLD for these wheels, tires and OEM lug nuts, without the TPMS. Wheels only are $SOLD (Firm) & $SOLD(Firm) for the Duratrac Tires. Will not ship, unless you are willing to pay out the nose. Pick-up in St. Albert.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  2. Feb 27, 2015 at 6:21 PM
    Dick Proenneke

Member:
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD Sport 4X4
    OME 3" Lift with DAKAR'S, LR UCA'S, ECGS Bushing, Leer Cap, 18" Dick Cepek Torque', Duratracs, custom drive shaft, etc!
  3. Mar 5, 2015 at 8:10 AM
    xxnikkixx85

xxnikkixx85 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nikki
    Langley,B.C (Canada)
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma SR5 4x4
    PIAA FOG LIGHTS,Tinted Rear windows,Dunlop Fierce Mud Terrians,Blacked out badges,Blacked out taillights
    tires and rims or just rims sold?

4. Mar 6, 2015 at 3:31 AM
    Dick Proenneke

Member:
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD Sport 4X4

Products Discussed in

To Top