1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tpms question

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by mr.ernst, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Mar 15, 2010 at 4:06 PM
    mr.ernst

mr.ernst [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Vehicle:
    2009 Prerunner bone stock
  2. Mar 15, 2010 at 4:11 PM
    Wayner275

Wayner275 Member Me

Member:
    Regina, Saskatchewan
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma
    Step bars, Weathertech mats, Sirius sat., Fold-a-Cover G4 Elite, Pop-n-Lock (ditched the PopnLock and went with the Dyno Lock, RedLine hood struts, Cloud-rider Grill insert,
    My understanding is that you will have to go down to your local dealer and they run a program on your truck that enables it to recognize the new frequency of the new TPMS.

3. Mar 15, 2010 at 4:34 PM
    TRD Larry

TRD Larry trd larry

Member:
    First Name:
    Larry
    South Park, PA
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Black,Sport package,
    Sport pedals, Extang full-tilt cover, Magnaflow exhaust system, XPEL invisible paint protection, TRD short Shifter, Hood struts, Homelink mirror, Dbl power outlets,Kuhmo 275x55x20, Platinum #220 Abyss wheels 20x9.5. Muth heated signal mirrors TSB. Lo-Tek Pilllar pod with Glow-Shift gauges, 4x4 illuminated switch, Pioneer Z110BT (upgraded to Z130BT) w/2011 toyota tailgate backup camera,traffic tuner, parking brake bypass. Leather interior w/heated seats. LED's installed in glove box, center console, front and rear cupholders, rear console vent, AFE CAI, LED taillights, under hood lights, LED bed lights, oil catch can, extra D-rings installed in bed, frame replaced, Bilstein 5100, fronts set at.85, FOCAL Auditor 6.5" componet speakers. Replaced lower center dash panel with 2011 dash panel, installed USB charger and relocated seat heater switches to lower panel.
    That is also my understanding. That is why on my summer wheels I went without TPMS. Did not want to go to the dealer everytime I changed wheels to have the numbers programmed in.

4. Mar 15, 2010 at 9:47 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    DC or New Jersey - Depends on the day....
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
  5. Mar 16, 2010 at 6:03 AM
    bb609

bb609 O.F.

Member:
    NH
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD Sport Access Cab
    Bilstein 5100 CO's @ 1.75" - Icon UCA's - TSB Rear w/Bilstein 5100's - Air Lift System - Flowmaster 50 Duals(RIP...back to stock for now) - Avid Offroad Arctic Bar - Avid Offroad Nerf Bars - Leer 550 Bedcover - AVS Hood Protector(RIP) - Ventshades - Yota Bed Mat - Sheepskins!!! - Weathertechs
To Top