1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Trade my SSM hood for your SSM sport hood + cash?? 09' Tail lights??

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by TacoMagnum, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Aug 5, 2010 at 5:59 AM
    TacoMagnum

TacoMagnum [OP] Member

Member:
    3" lift, Nitto grapplers on dicks, remote start. Amsoil synthetics and K&N filters... im a simple man really =)
    Hey guys!! New to the site. Wow, what an awesome site this is! Very well put together! Proud new owner of a 07' Taco, Ive taken on a few basic mods (3" kit, nitto graps, dick cereks rims, banks ex. blah blah) but im lookin to make some cosmetic changes! Im looking for a Silver streak mica sport hood (w/ scoop) it would be super convienent if i could find someone in ohio who was willing to trade + cash for my non scooped hood. I would be willing to package and transport my hood to wherever. Im also looking to do the same thing with my 07' tails. I like the look of the 09/10's better. Also looking for a ssm satoshied grill or any grill for that matter. Let me know what you have!! Id also be willing to trade my banks SS exhaust for a hood (with my hood included into the deal...) the exhaust is the only mod that came on the trck and its a bit much for me.

Ray

2. Aug 5, 2010 at 7:47 AM
    Jester243

Jester243 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2008 Doublecab 4x4 IRP
    Lifetime LED 70W headlights 10-8-14 (set #2) Sylvania Silverstar fogs, front side windows tinted 27% to match the others, added Tacomaworld.com sticker, suspension TSB as of 7-21-09, Devil Horns by Andres, BFG's, Alpine with Bluetooth and Ipod contols, Rear view mirror relocation bracket, Ultragauge...
    HI there, you need to post pics of the items that are up for trade. Good luck. :thumbsup:

3. Aug 5, 2010 at 7:53 AM
    dman597

dman597 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    maryland
    Vehicle:
    2012 dc 4X4 LB SPORT w/Tow
    6" Pro Comp Lift,295-75-R17,access rollup,Tint,front hitch,nfab step bars
    Get in line lol:D

To Top