1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Trade TRD Cat Back Exhaust for Factory Standard Exhaust

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Tacoma07VT, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Mar 31, 2011 at 5:17 PM
    coryk51

coryk51 Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cory
    Rhode Island
    Vehicle:
    09 trd sport d-cab 4x4
    Roof Racks, Skid Plate, Side Steps, Leather, Heated front seats, Bug Deflector, Flowmaster 40 series muffler with dual exhaust, ventvisors, HID headlights and foglights(thanks, slimcubby)
    hey man i just sent you a pm. i live in ri on the mass line and have a 2009 short bed factory exhaust with 50 miles on it and would be willing to trade. just let me know. thanks, cory

2. Apr 1, 2011 at 4:38 AM
    Tacoma07VT

Tacoma07VT [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremiah
    Central, VT
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD
    Cory,

I did not get a PM. However, I have a pending trade with Robstaco for next weekend. If it should fall through, maybe we could trade also. I gave him my word that I'll hold it, which I will honor.

trdr6,

I understand

3. Apr 1, 2011 at 7:42 AM
    DrRabbitFurHead

DrRabbitFurHead Yeah, there's a TSB for that!

Member:
    Salem, VA
    Vehicle:
    X-treme Off Road Edition (4x4)
    Icon Extended Travel Coil Overs, Fox Rear Resi 8-Way Adjustable Shocks, Light Racing UCA's, OME Rear Leafs, M/T Classic Locks 17x9, Nitto T/G (285/70/R17), 5mm Billet Aluminum Spacers, Demello Sliders, All Pro Front Plate Bumper & IFS Skid Plate, PIAA 510's, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, O2 sims, Rear Timbren's & U-Bolt Flip Kit , 3* Rear Axel Shims, Extended Rear Brake Lines, 48" Hi-Lift with a ton of accessories, Wet Okoles, TRD bed mat, Borla Air Filter, Garmin Nuvi 765T, Viper 5901 remote start, 50% tint.
    There are tons of people who have removed brand new factory exhausts to install aftermarket ones. You could probably pick up a brand new one for next to nothing, install it then sell yours later. You'd end up coming out ahead $$$ and wouldn't have to deal with the local trade pita.

4. Apr 1, 2011 at 7:35 PM
    coryk51

coryk51 Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cory
    Rhode Island
    Vehicle:
    09 trd sport d-cab 4x4
    Roof Racks, Skid Plate, Side Steps, Leather, Heated front seats, Bug Deflector, Flowmaster 40 series muffler with dual exhaust, ventvisors, HID headlights and foglights(thanks, slimcubby)
    hey man. no problem at all. if it falls through with the first guy just let me know and i would be willing to take the ride to vermont and swap. thanks, cory

5. Apr 4, 2011 at 6:30 PM
    TheITguy

TheITguy Well-Known Member

Member:
    New England
    Vehicle:
    2008 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport SR5
    I have an 08 taco, will take the drive to make the trade as well, I am heading to Jamaica April 12th to the 19th. Let me now.

6. Apr 26, 2011 at 7:39 PM
    Prerunner07

Prerunner07 Active Member

Member:
    ct
    Vehicle:
    2007 prerunner ex cab v6
    I drove this truck in march and meet the kid at the basketball hall of fame he worked there, i didn't care for the exhust either, but the truck was near mint, only thing wrong was a small burn hole in seat. What did you pay if you don't mind me asking, and did you transfer the extented warrenty?

Products Discussed in

To Top