1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Trail Damage :(

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by Grande, Apr 26, 2011.

?

Which way should i fix it

Poll closed May 26, 2011.
  1. Matched bumper

13 vote(s)
    19.4%
  2. Tubed bumper

43 vote(s)
    64.2%
  3. Flip a coin

11 vote(s)
    16.4%
  1. May 11, 2011 at 3:13 AM
    Grande

Grande [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Victorville, CA
    Vehicle:
    Thomas, The little truck that could
    Painted badges. Bedlined grille, wheels and lower valence. Billies 5100 @.85 up front. Dodger Jack Ball Mod. Custom trail damaged rear bumper (for the time being). Lil LED light bar on grill. Hard-wired Radar Det. Custom Projector fog lights, Anytime Fog Mod, HIDS, White LED accent lighting on a Single post double toggle swicht, so they light up wit my door/dome light, or always on, or never on. LED map and dome lights.
    yea, if ur talking about the rear bumper, the pics in the frist post dont really show it, but the left side of the bumper hits the bottom of my tail light and from standing behind is REALLY noticeable and it just looks crooked as Fk, LOL, im not in a big rush to get it replaced tho, its not likes its dragging on the floor and the mounting points got ripped off :D

but it is the next thing i want to do to my truck tho

Plus a cop at 7-11 asked me if i just got into an accident or a hit n run..:eek:...I was like "no sir, it was from off roading" then he said "ouch! thats y i dont take mine out much" then hoped in his cruiser and left.....so maybe he was indicateing he drives a tacoma too :rolleyes:

2. May 11, 2011 at 3:19 AM
    Grande

Grande [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Victorville, CA
    Vehicle:
    Thomas, The little truck that could
    Painted badges. Bedlined grille, wheels and lower valence. Billies 5100 @.85 up front. Dodger Jack Ball Mod. Custom trail damaged rear bumper (for the time being). Lil LED light bar on grill. Hard-wired Radar Det. Custom Projector fog lights, Anytime Fog Mod, HIDS, White LED accent lighting on a Single post double toggle swicht, so they light up wit my door/dome light, or always on, or never on. LED map and dome lights.
    But i was able to put my weight on it and bend it back down a lil, plus the dent on the bottom of the bumper is noticeable too.......its just gona bother me so might as well, plus next time my taco wont get injured on that trail :D

Products Discussed in

To Top