1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Trail-Gear front bumper before/after

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by TRDMadness, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Apr 30, 2011 at 9:54 AM
    TRDMadness

TRDMadness [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chandler
    Clovis,CA
    Vehicle:
    1999 Toyota Tacoma TRD
    Eibach coilover with bilstein shock, Dakar Old Man Emu leafs with 5125 billies. Total Chaos uniball upper control arms. AFe cold air intake. Trail-gear stinger, rear tube bumper and slider.Debadged, chrome demolished.
    Oh ok I see a small change in dimensions. haha I would be in a hurry too if I had such a badass bumper! Painting mine flat black in a little. The guys at trail gear told me the best would be to use the "hammered" style paint. because if you dent or scratch it, it will most likely still look the same/ and its harder to find the dent or scratch. but I personally think the flat black will be the best for repairs also, just put a piece of card board on the truck and spray away. have you had to touch it up after a big scrape?

2. Apr 30, 2011 at 10:06 AM
    BFA

BFA Nuttier than squirrel shit.

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2003 3.4 4x4 5spd
    im gunna pull it off and bend it back out. and i only had the bumper on for a week before i rolled it lol so no touch ups yet

Products Discussed in

To Top