1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TRD Air Filter

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by KevLot17, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Apr 21, 2011 at 6:58 PM
    KevLot17

KevLot17 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    '10 Blacked Out TRD Sport
    Debadged, Toytec Ultimate Lift, Banks Monster Exhaust, AFE Pro Dry filter, Black Grillecraft grille, Flat Black background headlights, Red Blinkers and markers with alternating turn signal mod, Krypton Bulbs 6000K Headlights and Fogs, Fog Light anytime Mod, LED interior lights with map light mod, AVS Black Taillight Covers, Tinted Windows, WeatherTech Digital floor liners.
    Hey guys, just bought this from a member a few months ago.. picked myself up an AFE Pro dry, because im lazy and dont feel like cleaning and oiling the TRD one haha.. i also have the K&N Cleaner/Oil kit that ill throw in if you want it.. the filter will be clean and oil-free upon delivery, looking to get $45 +Shipping.. not sure on the filter price new but the K&N kit is unused and cost $15, i will only use it to clean the filter before shipping..[​IMG]

2. Apr 22, 2011 at 2:18 AM
    TACOMA TRD

TACOMA TRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2011 MGM SPORT DC 4x4
    Alpine HU, Apline 6.5 3 way Speakers, Access Cover.
    Is this new or used?

Products Discussed in

To Top