1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TRD Baja Beadlock 16" Wheels - Opinions?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by EatMyTacomaDust, Apr 28, 2013.

1. EatMyTacomaDust

EatMyTacomaDust [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2014 T|X "Black Beauty" Baja 4x4
    WeatherTechs [Front & Back], Console Vault, OEM Toyota Bed Mat, Tailgate Security Clamp MOD, SuperBumper Crash Attenuator, Exterior Cargo Net, OEM Toyota Cargo Divider, Cobra CDR 840 Dash Cam, Sliding Rear Window Security Bar, Front OEM TRD License Plate Holder, OEM TRD Front Skid Plate, Wet Okoles Front & Back - 1/2 Piped, Full Debadge except TRD OEM Red Tailgate Badge, Organic Brown Chicken Egg Under My Accelerator
    Hey Guys,

Been doing a lot of searching on these 16" TRD Beadlock Style Wheels that come on the BAJA.

Just wondering how satisfied everyone is that runs these rims. I really love the look of them and I am looking to pull the trigger any day now. I would be putting them on a 2.7L AC 4x4.

Anyone have any opinions they would be willing to share?

Thanks

2. chris5255

chris5255 Me mber

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Renton WA
    Vehicle:
    12 Tacoma DCLB TRD Sport
    BAMF Sliders Fog light switch mod, Pelfreybilt Front bumper, Warn Zeon10 winch pinstriping for speed
    They have been great for me. No problems at all and i think they look good. I picked mine up used for a really good price but they can be expensive.

3. EatMyTacomaDust

EatMyTacomaDust [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2014 T|X "Black Beauty" Baja 4x4
    WeatherTechs [Front & Back], Console Vault, OEM Toyota Bed Mat, Tailgate Security Clamp MOD, SuperBumper Crash Attenuator, Exterior Cargo Net, OEM Toyota Cargo Divider, Cobra CDR 840 Dash Cam, Sliding Rear Window Security Bar, Front OEM TRD License Plate Holder, OEM TRD Front Skid Plate, Wet Okoles Front & Back - 1/2 Piped, Full Debadge except TRD OEM Red Tailgate Badge, Organic Brown Chicken Egg Under My Accelerator
    Thanks for letting me know, good to hear. Yeah I love the look of them. I haven't seen any of these used locally so I was looking at getting a new set. PRICEY they are!

4. HombreSteven

HombreSteven Needs money for mods

Member:
    Tampa
    Vehicle:
    2011 Reg cab 4x4
    K&N air filter, Aries bull bar; not much YET
    Where can I find the grey beadlock wheels:confused:. That's what comes on the baja and I can only find black and bronze:mad:

To Top