1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TRD Offroad Rim Center caps, Graphite!

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by 11BSSG, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Sep 27, 2011 at 9:57 PM

11BSSG [OP] Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2010
    First Name:
    33°28'18"N /-86°48'2"W
    07 4X4 A/C 6 Spd
    Front-Billy 5100'2 @ 2.5, Rear- Wheelers 1.5" AAL w/ Billy 5100's, 17" XD Addict's, 285/70-17 Nitto TerraGrappler AT's, 20% Tint, UWS Low Pro Toolbox, N-Fab Nerf Steps, K&N, Black Head Lights, Hard Wired GPS, XM Onyx, Hardwired Radar Detector, Ultraguage, Thule Mtn Bike Lock, Sleeved Fog Light Housing, Black Emblems, Satoshi/Color Matched grille, Misc. Security Upgrades.
    $45 OBO (Make me an offer!)
    Willing to ship from Birmingham, AL 35211

These are the center caps I had on my Graphite TRD Wheels that were custom painted. The center caps are all in great shape. One of them had some glue show up after I put the Toyota logo back on. This could probably be fixed easily and is hardly noticeable. (See Picture)

Give your factory rims a custom look!

Here are the 4 center caps

And here they are on the old rims. (Rims not included in sale, this pic is just to give you an idea of them mounted.)
  2. Dec 20, 2013 at 10:59 AM

amoomaw Senior Member

Nov 29, 2010
    First Name:
    central illinois
    2011 TRD Sport Black
    pioneer 4300dvd, subwoofer, axxes steering wheel controls, remote start, painted rims, stereo usb/ipod converter, tinted fog and tail lights, low profile window shades, tinted windows, low profile bed top, custom grillcraft grill, blacked out headlights+tint film, night shaded driving lights mounted under hood, night shaded 3rd brakelight, film tinted tail lights, aftermarket pop'n'lock tail gait lock, light switch added for off-road lights, headlight "eyebrows", remote start, hardwired radar detector, seat belt chime disabled, disabled drl, painted interior, custom leather seat covers.
    Hello, I was wanting to take the toyota logo off my center caps. Did you just pry off yours and glue them back on?

To Top