1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TRD S/C for 05-10 Tacomas/FJ - Helluva Deal!!

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Marc M, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Dec 2, 2009 at 10:52 AM
    novakills

novakills Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tampa FL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prerunner TRD Sport
    TRD CAI, debadged, TRD exhaust, bed d-ring mod, rubber bed mat, 6000K Bi-xenon headlights, 3000K HID foglights, Redline Tuning QuickLIFT PLUS Hood Struts, 2" Toytec AAL w/Bilstein 5100s, 1" aluminum tapered leaf spring spacer, Eibach 1.6" lift coils on Bilstein 5100s set at .85 with Light Racing UCAs, 10% tinted windows, 285/70/17 Toyo Open Country A/T, Pioneer MVH-X560BT,TRD Supercharger, Grillcraft Black MX upper and lower grill, RAAMmat Sound Deadening, Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine Series I61-2 in rear doors, Hybrid Audio Technolgies Legatia L6 and L1V2 in front doors running through Hybrid Audio Legatia L2X crossovers, JL Audio 13TW5 in a bedlined Mr. Marv enclosure, Zed Audio Leviathan Amp on a bedlined Mr. Marv amp rack, DTLT Exhaust Headers w/O2 simulators, full LED lighting interior and exterior, OEM roof racks

no shit man. i bought my tacoma less than two months ago and i've already spent more on it than any other daily driver i've ever owned. i can't wait to finally get this truck to the point i am completely satisfied with it.

2. Dec 2, 2009 at 10:52 AM
    brian

brian Another Traitor

Member:
    Elizabeth City, NC
    Vehicle:
    2017 F-250 Powerstroke
    I keep telling myself I wont buy this thing until I pay off my credit card...... goddamnit.

3. Dec 2, 2009 at 10:53 AM
    1337Taco

1337Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2015 4X4 Manual
    That will be...Never. :D

4. Dec 2, 2009 at 10:59 AM
    RAD

RAD Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    ^Ain't that the truth! I always say I'm done.:D

5. Dec 2, 2009 at 5:25 PM
    virgilus11

virgilus11 Well-Known Member

Member:
    kearny, nj
    Vehicle:
    09 sr5
    TRD supercharger,EMU 884 springs, 90000 shocks, air bags rear and TSB with EMU shocks, grillcraft mesh, Relentless front bumper,Armology rear bumper, byxenon hid's retro ,undercover lid with bike rack on top, Kenwood dnx9140,TRD cover seats
    Somehow you have the inside. Please keep us informed. At this price a lot more guys will take the jump. Thank you.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  6. Dec 2, 2009 at 5:44 PM
    USNROBERTS

USNROBERTS Well-Known Member

Member:
    Jacksonville, FL
    Vehicle:
    06 PRERUNNER SR5 TRD SPORT
    I called my girl and asked her if i should buy it. She said, "if it makes you happy".
    So now i cant buy it cause it signifies that she doesnt make me happy. Fu@$%# BULL ^%@ how they can just do that. women...

7. Dec 2, 2009 at 5:50 PM
    virgilus11

Member:
    kearny, nj
    Vehicle:
    09 sr5
    TRD supercharger,EMU 884 springs, 90000 shocks, air bags rear and TSB with EMU shocks, grillcraft mesh, Relentless front bumper,Armology rear bumper, byxenon hid's retro ,undercover lid with bike rack on top, Kenwood dnx9140,TRD cover seats

Congratulation,,, We are really jealous. Tell us more about it wants you get it installed. Hopefully I will get mine before the end of the year. If you get to talk to this guy,,, let us know if he have more of this. I sent him an email thru ebay. Hopefully ,,,Thank you.

8. Dec 2, 2009 at 6:03 PM
    Marc M

Marc M [OP] Dirty White Boy

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Washington, Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    '06 TRD O/R Dbl-Cab
    TRD Cat-Back, TRD CAI, 3" Lift, ATX Chambers, Color matched Grille and Door Handles, Scooped Hood, GrillCraft upper and lower, DTRL, Foglight Mod, Redline Hood Struts, 20% Tint all around, SGII, Blacked out dash, Extang Full-Tilt, etc, etc, etc.
    Someone should just contact this guy about doing a "Group Buy"

Marc M

9. Dec 2, 2009 at 7:06 PM
    USNROBERTS

USNROBERTS Well-Known Member

Member:
    Jacksonville, FL
    Vehicle:
    06 PRERUNNER SR5 TRD SPORT
    i agree. Group buy same price.

10. Dec 2, 2009 at 7:09 PM
    blackhawke88

blackhawke88 wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    I am willing to go in debt for this deal

11. Dec 2, 2009 at 7:09 PM
    RAD

RAD Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    Group Buy might raise the price! That shows interest! Eeeeek

12. Dec 3, 2009 at 6:14 AM
    novakills

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tampa FL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prerunner TRD Sport
    TRD CAI, debadged, TRD exhaust, bed d-ring mod, rubber bed mat, 6000K Bi-xenon headlights, 3000K HID foglights, Redline Tuning QuickLIFT PLUS Hood Struts, 2" Toytec AAL w/Bilstein 5100s, 1" aluminum tapered leaf spring spacer, Eibach 1.6" lift coils on Bilstein 5100s set at .85 with Light Racing UCAs, 10% tinted windows, 285/70/17 Toyo Open Country A/T, Pioneer MVH-X560BT,TRD Supercharger, Grillcraft Black MX upper and lower grill, RAAMmat Sound Deadening, Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine Series I61-2 in rear doors, Hybrid Audio Technolgies Legatia L6 and L1V2 in front doors running through Hybrid Audio Legatia L2X crossovers, JL Audio 13TW5 in a bedlined Mr. Marv enclosure, Zed Audio Leviathan Amp on a bedlined Mr. Marv amp rack, DTLT Exhaust Headers w/O2 simulators, full LED lighting interior and exterior, OEM roof racks
    be very careful with that...if you want to keep the girl. i try to think what makes her happy makes me happy. so as long as she is happy first, i get to do whatever i want as long as i maintain her happiness

i will update every step of the way

13. Dec 3, 2009 at 6:14 AM
    virgilus11

Member:
    kearny, nj
    Vehicle:
    09 sr5
    Novakills,,,, if possible ??

Do you have an email add for this guy that you want to share with us ???. I sent him a mess thru ebay and I got no answer. Thank you.

14. Dec 3, 2009 at 6:19 AM
    novakills

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tampa FL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prerunner TRD Sport

he responded to my ebay messages and did not respond to the email. i wouldn't give anyone your email address unless you authorized it so i must politely refuse to give out his email address without his approval.

if you searh my username and TRD CAI you may find a thread with his email address in it...

15. Dec 3, 2009 at 7:17 AM
    virgilus11

Member:
    kearny, nj
    Vehicle:
    09 sr5
    I respect this. And,,,,,,Thank you .

16. Dec 3, 2009 at 7:21 AM
    novakills

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tampa FL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prerunner TRD Sport

i think your comma key has something sticky under it:D

17. Dec 3, 2009 at 2:19 PM
    virgilus11

Member:
    kearny, nj
    Vehicle:
    09 sr5

Ha,ha,, Not at all. Actually the pose was to thank you for help. I saw that you can't give me directly but you told me where I can find it. I got in contact with the guy- thanks to you- and hopefully I will get my BABY also, sometime after the 15 th.

I forget to ask you. Did you get this thru BING and took advantage of that 10%????. Thank you again and this time no comma.

18. Dec 4, 2009 at 6:22 AM
    novakills

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tampa FL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prerunner TRD Sport

i saw that you had multiple commas in a previous post as well and thought i could be funny.

yes, i did take advantage of the BING search cashback and i now have a pending $200 credit in my cashback account although i don't yet completely understand all the stipulations on how to spend it.

19. Dec 4, 2009 at 9:13 PM
    virgilus11

Member:
    kearny, nj
    Vehicle:
    09 sr5
    [

yes, i did take advantage of the BING search cashback and i now have a pending $200 credit in my cashback account although i don't yet completely understand all the stipulations on how to spend it.[/QUOTE]

Novakills,
    Do you have an idea when is going to be at your door????. I spoke with a dealer today and they told me that they are paying TRD-$3300 for. How come this guy sells them for this much only???. I really want to make sure that this product is BRAND NEW. Not used or restored. Please let us know what you think. Thank you.

20. Dec 5, 2009 at 2:45 PM
    novakills

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tampa FL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prerunner TRD Sport
    Novakills,
    Do you have an idea when is going to be at your door????. I spoke with a dealer today and they told me that they are paying TRD-$3300 for. How come this guy sells them for this much only???. I really want to make sure that this product is BRAND NEW. Not used or restored. Please let us know what you think. Thank you.[/quote]

He said estimated ship date was 12-16. I don't know how he can sell so cheap, but I will certainly take advantage of it. I bought my brand new CAI from this seller and was very satisfied with that purchase. Just hope the SC purchase is satiafying as well. I'll follow up when it gets here.

Products Discussed in

To Top