1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TRS Side Emmitting Audi Style LED strips - never used

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by iamsuperbleeder, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Apr 6, 2013 at 7:34 PM
    iamsuperbleeder

iamsuperbleeder [OP] Licensed Lunatic

Member:
    First Name:
    Travis
    Lake City, Florida
    Vehicle:
    06 DC Prerunner Taco - SOLD -
    TRD E-locker rear axle swap, Cherrybomb Extreme muffler, custom made CAI, 2.5" spacer lift up front and AAL's in the rear, Sport model seat swap, Pioneer X940BT, Kicker shallow 10" and 12" behind the back seat
    Ordered these when I did my retrofit to see if maybe they were a little longer than the ones I already had installed in my lights (installed some from Oznium the first time I had my lights open when I blacked out the bezels), but since they're the exact same length I really have no use for them. Paid $25 plus whatever they tacked on for shipping. Pulled them out of the box and powered them up, and that's all I've done with them... My loss, your gain.

$20

Shipped continental US only, PayPal only

http://www.theretrofitsource.com/product_info.php?products_id=233

[​IMG]

These are more white than the ones I installed from Oznium. Here is what my current Oznium ones look like installed in my 06's retro'ed lights; the pictures make them look a LOT more blue than they actually are. These TRS strips are more pure white.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If installed in the right spot, they're hardly even noticeable when not on (which is exactly what I was going for)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
  2. Apr 7, 2013 at 5:17 AM
    2010TRD

2010TRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Thomas
    Waldo, FL
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM trd offroad DCSB
    Billistein 5100 front/rears, Toytec 2" AAL Custom grill, All Pro rear bumper, All Pro sliders, Anytime elocker/foglights, Rear diff vent relocated, W/O seat covers, weathertech mats/visors, nfab tire racK, cobra 75 stealth CB, Custom engine/trans skids 3/8", Hella and HID behind grill, LED bar backup light, LED pods under cab (rocklights)
    Glws .. Free bump

3. Apr 8, 2013 at 6:18 AM
    iamsuperbleeder

iamsuperbleeder [OP] Licensed Lunatic

Member:
    First Name:
    Travis
    Lake City, Florida
    Vehicle:
    06 DC Prerunner Taco - SOLD -
    TRD E-locker rear axle swap, Cherrybomb Extreme muffler, custom made CAI, 2.5" spacer lift up front and AAL's in the rear, Sport model seat swap, Pioneer X940BT, Kicker shallow 10" and 12" behind the back seat
To Top