1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Truck vent

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by cole47, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Jun 23, 2010 at 5:38 PM
    cole47

cole47 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cole
    Hickory NC
    Vehicle:
    Ray of Sunshine
    lift, wheels, tires
    Ill start out by saying i have never had any problems out of my truck up until the past 3 weeks or so i love my truck i really do....i have had the truck regularly maintained and kept up but here within the past couple weeks my tranny has started slipping beyond belief, it will barley pull out of its own tracks, my motor is skippin/missing so bad it will barley go down the road, my brakes are squealing so bad it is annoying (replaiced at dealership abt 4 months ago), its got to where anymore its like it will flood out like the injectors have got stuck or something when i try and crank it???? wtf, and finally i cant for the life of me keep my front end in line....im on a college budget working part time...i dont have the money to keep throwing in this thing....i need something that i can depend on what do i do??

2. Jun 23, 2010 at 5:40 PM

747 function > form

Member:
    Vehicle:
    1st Gen.
    Buy an older Honda civic or accord...trucks are high maintenance. Sorry dude.

To Top