1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Truxedo warrantied my cover after 7 yrs!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Spitfire, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Jul 25, 2012 at 1:05 PM
    Spitfire

Spitfire [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    AZ West Valley
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Taco
    OME Lift, Stubbs Sliders, Truxedo cover, Pioneer Avic deck, speakers/amp etc., Black badges.
    I just wanted to inform everyone of the amazing support I received from Truxedo on my aging low pro QT cover. I bought mine back in summer 2005 when the truck was brand new. It has been great and I have recommended it to a lot of people over the years. Well, after 7 years it finally started having some issues. The stitching started to fall apart around the rear latch bar and the velcro gave up the ghost.

I contacted Truxedo to ask if I could buy just the cover, since the rest of the system was in serviceable condition. She asked me some questions about when/where I purchased it and if I registered the warranty (I hadn't!). Then she emailed to tell me that they were sending a new one under warranty and asked for my address.

This whole process took place over 4 emails and about 24 hours!

WOW! Support like this is almost unheard of these days. Truxedo is clearly a standup company!

2. Jul 25, 2012 at 1:28 PM
    Enzo

Enzo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Opie
    Bedford, Va
    Vehicle:
    2012 FJ Cruiser
    2012 FJ Cruiser Maggiolina Medium Grand Tour w/winter hood National Luna dual battery split charging system ABR Sidewinder Aux battery tray ARB 50qt Fridge w/Transit Bag Bajarack flat rack w/ladder Crawlarado flat black hood blackout TRD exhaust Trasharoo Outback FJ roof console
    Good stuff right there. It's good to see a company stand behind their products.

3. Jul 26, 2012 at 10:36 AM
    Crystalqng23

Crystalqng23 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Crystal
    Norwalk
    Vehicle:
    2012 Toyota Tacoma
    2" Leveling Kit
    Truxedo is awesome! I love your covers and service!!! Great to hear!

Products Discussed in

To Top