1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Truxedo Warranty Is #1 in my book

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by blazze2005, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Apr 29, 2010 at 8:34 PM

blazze2005 [OP] Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    South Jersey
    05 Tacoma Pre-Runner Sport
    Fuel Off-Road Octane Wheels,Yokohama Geolander ATS 265/65/17.Grillcraft,Borla Exhaust,Truxedo Lo Pro Tonneau Cover,Pop n Lock Tailgate Security,Custom Wet Okle TRD Seat Covers,Catch-All Matts,Gatorback Belt,Shorty Antenna,Toyota Bed Matt,Sirius Radio,Vent Sades,20% Lumar Window Tint
    I gotta thank the folks over at Truxedo. My Truxedo Lo-Pro QT cover is 5 years old now. I noticed some wrinkles at the front and rear of the cover and also my tailgate seal flap had dry rotted..

I called up the Folks at Truxedo and told them what was going on with my cover

With no questions asked they shipped me out a Brand New Cover and tailgate seal. I called on 04-26-10 to put the warranty claim in and received my tracking numbers today 04-29-10:)

This is what I call service...What an awesome company!

Looks like my new cover will be installed in time for the Philly Meet on May 8th in Folsom,PA

Special Thanks to Lura and Michelle over at Truxedo
To Top