1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Trying to get an idea on price

Discussion in 'X-Runners' started by Hiemsnox, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Aug 15, 2021 at 9:17 AM
    Hiemsnox

Hiemsnox [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Beavercreek, OH
    Vehicle:
    06 DCSB TRD Offroad Indigo Ink
    Hey guys, been a long time since i've been on this forum since i sold my 06 trd year back, but I'm considering a X-Runner that is for sale locally and I'd like to get an idea if i would be over paying.

Its a 2009 speedway blue X-runner, 54k miles, manual and looks to be in really good shape. He is firm on 18k due to a lean on it. Does that seem fair for the condition and miles? I know Tacoma's hold their value like crazy (i sold my 06 for more than i bought it)

Its on the higher end of Bluebook value so I'd like to get a broader opinion.

2. Aug 15, 2021 at 9:30 AM
    New Englander

New Englander Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Harry
    Vehicle:
    2021 DCLB
    How’s the rust? Is it hidden with rust inhibitor? Need any work at all?

Tire thread? Accidents, bondo/body filler?? Run a magnet over it.

3. Aug 15, 2021 at 9:39 AM
    Hiemsnox

Hiemsnox [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Beavercreek, OH
    Vehicle:
    06 DCSB TRD Offroad Indigo Ink
    I'm hoping to go take a look at it tonight, I'll try to get my eyes on everything.
    tires are brand new and i think it even comes with a snow set, granted I'll be keeping it off the snow streets if i get it.

4. Aug 15, 2021 at 9:46 AM
    Slick Taco

Slick Taco Id Rather Be Airborne

Member:
    Lost somewhere in the PNW
    Vehicle:
    Current vehicles: 2019 Rav4 Lunar Rock. 2018 TRD OR DCSB KD Max tuned. 2010 Tundra Limited Crew Max . 1991 4Runner Crawler. Ivan Stewart Edition
    KD Max Tune, King 2.5 coil overs T.C. UCA's, Deaver leafs, 17x9 Black Rhyno Warlords, 33" Toyo M/T's, Metal Tech rear bumper, Westin HDX drop steps with Bullet Liner coating, K&N CAI, Baja Designs fog pods, Rigid Midnight addition 3" pod ditch lights. Cali Raised brackets and 32" behind the grill mounted light bar, Southern Style Offroad Lopro Stage II front bumper, Warn winch, FACTOR 55 Ultra Hook, FACTOR 55 Hawes Fairleed, full debadge, Cosmetic goodies such as 15% carbon tint, matte black in channel rain guards, interior LED's, Teton Workshop shift knob, Inferno vinyl detailing on the interior, Cali Raised multi rocker switch cubby insert with Mc Tuning LED switches and a few other mods I've probably left out.
    The lean on the vehicle is his problem. Find the true value of the truck and make him an offer.

5. Aug 15, 2021 at 10:12 PM
    sf.larry

sf.larry Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    larry
    Vehicle:
    2011 XR
    I’ve got an ‘11 with 90,000 so I’m hoping this one goes for at least $72,000. Just saying…

Products Discussed in

To Top