1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tsb, bilstein 5100

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by EmoSlayer, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Oct 2, 2009 at 6:23 PM
    EmoSlayer

EmoSlayer [OP] METAL!

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    PA
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off-Road
    Bilstein 5100s all 4 corners, front set at 0.85 w/ eibach coils metalcast red, driver's side lean spacer, rear tsb leaf pack with tsb aal from toytec, 265/75/16 goodyear wrangler authority, MT Classic III 16x8 4.5bs, LR UCAs
    I've been doing more research on TW and came up with only more questions... :confused:

Hopefully nobody is getting pissed with all the Q's

TSB: Does this qualify for a 2009 DC TRD Sport? Will it lift the rear 1.5" or any lift at all, if so how high?

Bilstein 5100s set at 2.25" in the front, is this possible? Are they adjustable in 1/4" increments? How would the ride be with stock coils with the billys set at 2.25"

Would I only need to purchase front Bilsteins for 180.00$ at suspensionconnection.com to have 2.25" lift front and get toyota to install the TSB 1.5" in the rear, fo free!

I plan on running stock sport trd rims with 265/70/17s mt km2

Any pics with this kind of setup would be really helpful

It'd be pretty badass to lift the truck for only 180.00$ and still retain quality on and off road.

Chris4x4, your advice is always welcome, I think I owe you a beer after all these questions you've been answering

2. Oct 2, 2009 at 6:35 PM
    1337Taco

1337Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2015 4X4 Manual
    You would have to go with 1.75" or 2.5". You may or may not be able to get the TSB in the rear. Kind of depends on what dealer you take it to. Wheelers has the shocks for $175 Also check out DownSouthMotorsports where you can get a discount. Your ride might be stiff but will definitely be capable on and offroad. Post up pics when your done!

Products Discussed in

To Top