1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TSB FINALLy

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by hardin083, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Oct 12, 2008 at 9:32 AM
    hardin083

hardin083 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    08 Prerunner SR5
    MODS: 3" EZ lift with 1.5" rear blocks,blacked out emblems,belt chime mod,20%tint job,driveline vibration TSB done,harsh ride TSB,285/75/16 nitto terra grapplers,EGR in channel window visors/future mods:seat covers, blacked out rims.
    well after dealing with the local dealer where i purchased my 08 tacoma for the last 3 weeks about getting the rear TSB parts i finally had enough. This is the worst service i've ever seen. If anyone lives around the central florida coast i stongly never recommend MIKE ERDMAN TOYOTA OF MERRITT ISLAND. they have been giving me the run around since day one about performing the work,let alone they kept acting like they had never heard about the TSB. From telling me a few times the parts were delayed and then not returning any of my calls. I've left messages for the servicer managers, service directors, and the service relations managers over the last 2 seeks only to get no returned calls!! WTF!! I will never buy there again. SORRY for the ranting but finally had enough. I finally called another dealer, they said bring it in, they had the parts in stock and wouldn't have any problem reinstalling my lift and then performing the front end alignment to top it off. All for the price of 0$.
    F-in SWEET. What a difference with one phone call, just goes to show some people really just don't give a SH*T about there job i guess. Thanks all on here for all the great info. I love this place!!

2. Oct 12, 2008 at 10:02 AM
    bvalistic

bvalistic Well-Known Member

Member:
    long beach ca
    Vehicle:
    trd sport
    glad it worked for you this time :D...

3. Oct 12, 2008 at 7:43 PM
    mvega1969

mvega1969 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Laredo
    Vehicle:
    SILVER 08 TACOMA DC LB 4X4 TRD Sprt Pkg, Side
    Congratulations!... we all deserve great service, just as all in life... do not stop.

To Top