1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TSB Question??

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Smurfio18, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Nov 29, 2008 at 3:36 AM
    Smurfio18

Smurfio18 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Northridge
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma TRD PreRunner
    I keep it Stock but Clean!
    Hey, I keep reading about these TSB's and am not sure if my truck needs one, is eligible or has had it done. I have a 2006 Double cab TRD off road Prerunner. I just bought it toyota certified about 5 months ago. If anyone could help me out and tell me what to look for I would appreciate it.

2. Nov 29, 2008 at 5:12 AM
    Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 GMC Canyon SLT w/ LineX and....
    Search "TSB" and you'll find tons of information.

What TSB are you referring to?

3. Nov 29, 2008 at 5:40 AM
    oldtacomaguy

oldtacomaguy four forty four

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    SE Conn.
    Vehicle:
    08 SR-5 4WD Impulse Red Pearl
    Alpine deck and amp, Polk speakers front and rear, Kenwood subwoofer, windows tinted to 20%, Sockmonkey decals, TSB, Eibach springs and Bilstein 5100's
    I will assume your refering to the suspension TSB. If you look at the rear leaf springs and you have 3, you are elligible for the TSB. This only applies to trucks that are under warrenty. They will replace the 3 leaf pack with a 4 leaf pack to increase the load capacity of the truck. A lot of these trucks were bottoming out with a few hundred pounds in the bed. If the truck is not a TRD model they will also install 4 new bilstein shocks. It's a nice upgrade and it's free. I hope this answers your question.

4. Nov 29, 2008 at 9:53 AM
    Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey There's an evil monkey in my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 DC SR5 TRD Off-road
    Weathertech front & rear mats, rear suspension TSB, Toytec AAL for TSB, Hi-Lift Jack, Bilstein 5100 & Toytec Adjustable coilovers, Built Right UCAs, KMC XD 795 Hoss Wheels, Definity Dakota MTs 285/75R16, Leer XR, Thule Tracker II & Thule MOAB basket
    How many miles on your truck? The TSBs usually expire with the warranty. The standard warranty is 3/36000. Even if you're only slightly over, I'd take it to your dealer or call the 1-800 number. Let them tell you no.

To Top