1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TSB?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Bareraptor, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Aug 22, 2010 at 2:19 PM
    Bareraptor

Bareraptor [OP] New Member

Member:
    Little Apple
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner 4 banger 5 speed
    I found this website looking for the best way to stiffen up my rear suspension as it seems to bottom out a lot when Im hauling stuff. I was looking at AAL but then I found this TSB. My problem is that I have 47000 miles on it. Is it to late to get it for free? If it is not do I just make a appointment and they will do it all for nothing or do I still have to pay for labor? I searched for a previous thread about this but didnt find the answer to all my questions. Thanks

2. Aug 22, 2010 at 2:52 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides. Thor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Big Easy, USA
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit Upcoming: ATO Gas Tank Skid and Sliders w/ kickout. ATO Shackle Flip Kit. Down the line: Front/Rear ARB Lockers w/ OBA. 4.56 Gears
    You have to talk to the dealership you like working with. They are not obligated to do it...but they might.

3. Aug 23, 2010 at 9:18 AM
    sanga700

sanga700 Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    09 Red Tacoma SR5 4x4 V6 6sp
    TRD intake Airbox,4 corners 5100 front set @ 2.5".Rear TSB,1.5" Toytec AAL,skid plate.running board, EGR in channel sun visors,Valetine one radar detector, 17x8.5 Black MB Wheels. 265/70/17 Handkook Dynapro ATM
    I did mine at 18K miles I heard dealer will do TSB for free if under 3yrs or 36k miles. If you have good connection with service manager H/ She may take care of you.

4. Aug 23, 2010 at 9:21 AM
    scottri

scottri Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tigard Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '10 Sport DC TRD Sport PreRunner
    Cover King Seat Covers, WeatherTech Liners, PopNLock, storage bin locks, N-Fab Step bars, and G4 Elite Tonneau cover.
    Couldn't hurt to ask. If they won't do it I'd just go for an aftermarket AAL.

5. Aug 23, 2010 at 2:42 PM
    Bareraptor

Bareraptor [OP] New Member

Member:
    Little Apple
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner 4 banger 5 speed
    I took it to the local dealer here (not where I bought it, Im at college and I bought it at the dealership at home). They never asked how many miles were on it even and said they would order them and would put it on this friday. I was impressed with their service with me never doing business with them before.

To Top