1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tundra Wheels on Tacoma?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Jacobw6, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Dec 1, 2011 at 5:59 AM
    Jacobw6

Jacobw6 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Lake Village, AR
    Vehicle:
    White lightnin'
    Hellbent 3" lift. Aem bruteforce cold air. Pioneer p2300dvd screen. Aftermarket smoked cab lights. Active suspension system in rear.
    Hey everyone, I've been thinking about this for quite sometime now. I've always wanted factory 20's on my taco, but the only 20's they have are black nascar ones, and the ones for the tundra are 5 lug. Do they even make adapters that go from 6lug to 5lug. I'd be willing to try it. Just wanted to know if anyone else had tried Tundra wheels on a tacoma. Post pics!

2. Dec 1, 2011 at 6:29 PM
    CtTaco

CtTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 Doublecab Sport Longbed Supercharged
    3" lift, Tundra wheels with BFG ATKO's, Viper Remote starter TRD Supercharger
    older tundra wheels are a direct bolt on fit for our trucks ; they have a slightly wider stance than factory wheels.... I have 2003 tundra wheels which are a split spoke design. you will need some adapters for the newer tundra wheels to fit on our trucks. i'd look up spidertrax or some similar companies for a conversion kit.

To Top