1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TW express. May 2018

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by windsor, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Nov 16, 2017 at 4:25 PM
    windsor

windsor [OP] Just a guy

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Homeless in Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Super Duty aka Tundra
    Canopy, fitted seat covers, OBA with self leveling air bags, 100w solar, dual Rhino Rack Pioneer platforms, side & rear LED work/FU lights, CB, cell booster. 7x16 cargo conversion, 3" lift, 7'x6.5' fold down aluminum rear deck.
    Just figured I would give a little heads up on a trip. In May, I plan to go down to TX to visit family. I will go from OR down to AZ (Flagstaff & Phoenix), then over to TX (Lufkin). I am planning 4 days to get there, 3 days visiting (maybe more if my great-grandmother or grandfather need work done on their homes), then 3 days back.
    I can haul anything that will fit in the bed of my truck along with my spare tire. Canopy will be on for the trip. If you have more or larger stuff than will fit, you would have to set up and pay for a uhaul trailer near where pickup would be and help with gas. For a lot of stuff or vehicle, help with gas and I'll use my own trailer.
    Any large stuff, Id like to be arranged by April 15th. Local vendor for me is Wheelers, any pick up orders would need to be placed in time to ensure all items will be available.

2. Nov 16, 2017 at 5:05 PM
    Muddinfun

Muddinfun Well-Known Member

Member:
    I can vouch for Chris. He brought $1300 worth of wheels and tires from LA up to Oregon for me. He kept me informed every step of the way and I was amazed at how fast he put down the miles. Awesome guy.

tcjacado and T4RFTMFW like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top