1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

CLOSED TWSS 2017 What Did Santa Bring? (Photo thread)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by theredofshaw, Nov 16, 2017.

?

Which elf should be banned first?

1. @bennett707

2. @theredofshaw

3. @emeliamenima

4. All of the above

5. @Mtgirl

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dec 22, 2017 at 6:37 PM
    emelianenkov

emelianenkov Santa/Alex Emeliahoweveryouspellhislastname

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    NORTH POLE
    Vehicle:
    Alex's Shitbox Emporium
    NE Special Rust Edition
    Spell fail lol.

I’m checking to make sure my rye glass doesn’t have a leak ;) :drunk:

2. Dec 22, 2017 at 6:38 PM
    MTgirl

MTgirl too many frogs, not enough princes... Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Weesa
    Bob's secret mod lair
    Vehicle:
    Then: 12 T4R SR5 Now: 99 - 3.4L SR5 4WD
    Wheeler's/Alcan 5-pack leaf springs, OME 881's, de-badged, Jungle Fender Flares, Herculined bed, HomerTaco grille, Anzo headlights, clear corners,
    :woot:
    Thank you Santa!
    I got worried when the big box made noise...thought OMG its broken! :laugh:
    Love the legos! (was killing me not to order them on Amazon as they're finally back in stock this week)
    Love the lantern! It will be getting plenty of use come camping season I'm sure.
    And the AZ soaps and AZ bottle opener are great. A bit smelly ATM but then they've been cooped up in a tiny box all week.

Thanks so much! TWSS never disappoints!
    1222171926.jpg
    And I thought I knew who my Santa was (didn't give me a member name but there were other hints) but I don't see him listed in the OP :confused:

3. Dec 22, 2017 at 6:39 PM
    MotoEd

MotoEd Ed-MotoEd

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Northern NV
    Vehicle:
    2005 Silver DCLB 4x4
    ARE Shell. Pelfreybilt front bumper. hi-clearance rear bumper w/swing out. Rigid light bar/fog lights/reverse lights. Pelfreybilt front skid. Home/hand made slidders. DR front coilovers. Camburg UCA. AllPro Expedition leaf pack w/u-bolt flip and Timbren bump stops. 285 70-17 on stock rims with Spider Trax wheel spacers. EBC slotted/drilled rotors with green pads.
    Ok so all you little elves got together and did something super special. I dont have any words for what you all have chipped in and done. My whole family was shocked with the amount of love you guys and gals have shown to just a random member. I know for me, this holiday season just got a little better knowing that there is so much love and support out there. Thank you so much. My family and I thank each and every one of you Tacoma World Secret Santa's for this great present. I would personally like to thank @LivinOnEdge for orchestrating this and getting all this delivered to the right address. Thank you again. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year's to all of you.

20171222_133320.jpg 20171222_181823.jpg

PzTank, cmack, trdsport6 and 46 others like this.
  4. Dec 22, 2017 at 6:40 PM
    El Duderino

El Duderino Obviously, you're not a golfer.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    HI->PNW
    Vehicle:
    16 MGM Sport 4x4 DCSB & 19 nautical blue SR5 premium 4x4
    Stuff, things, this, an ADS
    We get a few cases out here a few times a year at the liquor store but you have to be quick to get them.

emelianenkov[QUOTED] likes this.
  5. Dec 22, 2017 at 6:44 PM
    emelianenkov

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    NORTH POLE
    Vehicle:
    Alex's Shitbox Emporium
    NE Special Rust Edition
    I love TW for this exact reason. We stand together and help fellow members out any way we can.

I hope you and your family have as good a holiday as you can. Sending love and warm vibes your way :)

6. Dec 22, 2017 at 6:45 PM
    LivinOnEdge

LivinOnEdge ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Member:
    Land of The Lost
    Vehicle:
    Four wheels and a refrigerator
  7. Dec 22, 2017 at 6:46 PM
    ACEkraut

ACEkraut Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Topsham, Maine
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB TRD Off Road
    You are most welcome! Now I can finally respond. I didn't want to ruin the surprise! Merry Christmas!

8. Dec 22, 2017 at 6:46 PM
    MotoEd

MotoEd Ed-MotoEd

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Northern NV
    Vehicle:
    2005 Silver DCLB 4x4
    ARE Shell. Pelfreybilt front bumper. hi-clearance rear bumper w/swing out. Rigid light bar/fog lights/reverse lights. Pelfreybilt front skid. Home/hand made slidders. DR front coilovers. Camburg UCA. AllPro Expedition leaf pack w/u-bolt flip and Timbren bump stops. 285 70-17 on stock rims with Spider Trax wheel spacers. EBC slotted/drilled rotors with green pads.
    Thank you guys! And gals!

9. Dec 22, 2017 at 6:46 PM
    emelianenkov

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    NORTH POLE
    Vehicle:
    Alex's Shitbox Emporium
    NE Special Rust Edition
    All thanks to you :thumbsup:

You get top pick for your Santa next year ;)

10. Dec 22, 2017 at 6:47 PM
    Cativelense

Cativelense Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Black 4x4 TRD Sport
    -TRD oil cap -TRD radiator cap -TRD shift knob -2015 Entune system with Nav, -OEM roof rack -Front windows tinted to match back (20%) -BPK Skid Plate -Non clock hazard switch assembly -WeatherTech floor mats -AFE Stage II Pro Dry Intake -AVS Vent Shades -AMP Research bed extender -Horn relocation mod -Bob's Mirror -Redline hood struts -UltraGauge MX 1.3 -Debadged -Reverse LEDs & shifter bezel LED -Black steering wheel controls, black shifter bezel, black AC vent panel -Black gauge cluster rings + black tweeter rings -Morimoto XB LED fog lights -Anzo tail lights -Hilux 4x4 lighted switch -Bed mat -Hondo Garage radio knobs -OKLED 20" light bar mounted on BAMF behind the grill mount -CH4X4 LED light bar switch w/add-a-fuse -nd4spdbh fog light anytime mod (HUGE thanks to @tgriff) -Debadged bed -Secondary air pump filter -Retros (Morimoto Mini H1's and Morimoto Panamera shrouds with dual intensity LED DRL's & 5000k bulbs) -Tailgate Anti-Theft Device by @scleaf -OEM TRD Sport 17" wheels painted black w/Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 tires (Winter wheels) -Pro Comp Extreme 17" wheels w/Firestone Destination LE2 tires (Spring/Summer/Fall wheels) -Anzo blacked out third break light -HomerTaco Tacoma Ghost Raptor Insert -Rear diff breather mod (HUGE thanks to @jc11taco89) -Fumoto Valve -LEER 100R -Salex center console and glove box organizers -Power Pop N Lock -Mobtown Tailgate Skin -TRD Pro suspension with HS Progressive AAL (overload leaf in) -ECGS replacement bearing -Dust caps on rear drums to match front -Me-So Customs "The Gasshole" -ACEkraut license plate bracket -mesojdm's 2nd Gen Ultimate LED Dome and Map lights -Seat spacers from olecoot -Bullaculla Trailer Harness Relocation Bracket
    We like to make sure our FRIENDS from TW know we care about them, even though many of us don't personally know each other. We're a family here. Reading what happened to you was tough, even for those of us that don't know you and are fortunate enough not to have experienced that part of life yet. We're all thinking of you and your family. I don't mean to speak for anyone, but I'm sure they will/would all agree.

And of course, huge shout out to @LivinOnEdge for coming up with the idea, and making it happen. :hattip:

mtip, Prayn4surf, LostHusker and 9 others like this.
  11. Dec 22, 2017 at 6:48 PM
    JeffB

JeffB Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    N.E. CT
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD Sport
    Ur Absolutely Right!
    How the :smash: do you C & V, or whatever you have to do to add a name to your message?
    On this format?

Give me a present!

Don't laugh, I'm old.

emelianenkov[QUOTED] likes this.
  12. Dec 22, 2017 at 6:48 PM
    TaylorU

TaylorU KC HiLiTES Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Flagstaff, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 TRD Off-Road
    ADS 2.5" coilovers, Light Racing UCAs, 2.125" rear ADS shocks, Raptor-Style Grille using Homertaco mesh and BAMF letters, MB 352 wheels, 285/75r16 Cooper ATPs, Mini D2S 3.0 HID Projectors retrofitted, KC Flex 20", KC Pro6 light bar, KC G4 LED fog lights, Pelfreybilt front bumper
    I suppose I didn't sign up for TWSS on the work account, and I planned on letting you figure it out....but Merry Christmas!! Apologies for the near empty porch syndrome, but I knew you could handle it. Hope you enjoy it all!

13. Dec 22, 2017 at 6:52 PM
    MotoEd

MotoEd Ed-MotoEd

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Northern NV
    Vehicle:
    2005 Silver DCLB 4x4
    Just a little back story in case anyone missed it.

I lost my dad last Saturday morning from a heart attack. Kinda crazy times right now.

Give everyone big hugs and kisses this holiday season. Life's way too short and you never know when that day will come.

Thank you all for all the kind words. He will surely be missed. I'm doing my best to keep my head high and positive happy thoughts about my dad. Day by day it's getting a little easier. What I'm not looking forward to is his memorial service. He was a police officer for Santa Ana Police Department in California for 30 1/2 years. I have dreaded those bag pipes after hearing them at another police funeral several years ago. Everytime I hear bag pipes since that funeral, I knew that day would come, that they would be played for my father. Tough times ahead. But I will get through it with the support from TW and many others. Thank you all for all your TW love and support. I greatly appreciate it.

14. Dec 22, 2017 at 6:57 PM
    ACEkraut

ACEkraut Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Topsham, Maine
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB TRD Off Road
    @MARSHBUSTER

I work for the Town of Brunswick, in the Recreation Department. I actually tried to get a t-shirt from both Topsham and Brunswick. Unfortunately I was unable to get one from Topsham but pulled some strings with the Chief in Brunswick. He rush ordered the T-shirt once I explained to him why I wanted it. After hearing all the shipping horror stories I decided I had better send the first package to make sure I had at least most of the gifts there before Christmas. I am glad the second arrived on time.

15. Dec 22, 2017 at 6:57 PM
    MTgirl

MTgirl too many frogs, not enough princes... Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Weesa
    Bob's secret mod lair
    Vehicle:
    Then: 12 T4R SR5 Now: 99 - 3.4L SR5 4WD
    Wheeler's/Alcan 5-pack leaf springs, OME 881's, de-badged, Jungle Fender Flares, Herculined bed, HomerTaco grille, Anzo headlights, clear corners,
    Ha! Yeah, I was looking for the kc lights user name...sneaky...

Thank you so much! I love it all.
    I bought my dad some legos for Christmas too so I think I will bring Sally, Mae, Nancy and Margaret with me to the folks place and have a lego building marathon with dad on Christmas day.

16. Dec 22, 2017 at 6:58 PM
    emelianenkov

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    NORTH POLE
    Vehicle:
    Alex's Shitbox Emporium
    NE Special Rust Edition
    If you’re trying to tag someone, type @ then start typing their username with no spaces between. A list will appear with similar usernames. Click on the user you want, or just type the username out.

For example “@somerandomusername”

Man that is tough :( He sounds like a great guy and an amazing role model.

We are all here for you in spirit. Anything you need, never hesitate to ask.

God bless!

17. Dec 22, 2017 at 6:59 PM
    Iamraiderpower

Iamraiderpower Well-Known Member

Member:
    Once again, I’m sorry dude but you got my ear anytime you need it, I’ve been there. Bagpipes get me every time, and I can’t hear them without it gripping me right in my chest because I’ve heard them too many times in my 15+years of civil service. May your father rest peacefully. We all love you brother.

@LivinOnEdge strong work on setting it up, I was curious how all of the flowers looked, and they are beautiful.

18. Dec 22, 2017 at 7:21 PM
    Madjik_Man

Madjik_Man The Rembrandt of Rattle Can

Member:
    Colorado Front Range
    Vehicle:
    1998 Ext Cab 3.4 4x4 TRD 5MT, 2004 DC 3.4 4x4 TRD
    You should oil your board regularly. I live in Colorado, much drier than Jersey, so I oil more than you will probably.

I cook a lot and use my cutting boards a lot. After three uses and washes I'll rub oil into the cutting surface, let it sit overnight, then wipe the excess off (if any). Once every 6 weeks or so I'll oil the surface, sides and bottom, let it sit over night and wipe the excess off.

You can use mineral oil, linseed oil or any of the marketed cutting board oils. I stay away from ones that have beeswax in it.

19. Dec 22, 2017 at 7:39 PM
    MARSHBUSTER

MARSHBUSTER Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Alamogordo NM
    Vehicle:
    2005 SR5 4X4 Tacoma TRD
    Grill Gaurd/ Winch Bumper, Mile Marker 9000 LBS Winch, Custom Head Ache Rack, Custom Rear Bumper, Marathon Camo Max 4 Seat Covers
    Its not very often that I don't know what to say, But with what you did has me in one of those moments. Thank You Again My New Friend!!!!!

ACEkraut[QUOTED] likes this.
  20. Dec 22, 2017 at 7:42 PM
    krap22

krap22 Well-Known Member

Member:
    I can't imagine losing my father. Though and prayers to you and your family. TW is an amazing place. There are lots of good people who have been through similar things. It has been a good outlet for me with some of the issues with my son. We are here for you if you need and outlet.

Prayn4surf and MotoEd[QUOTED] like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top