1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

(TX) WTB: 2nd gen Tacoma Prerunner Access Cab

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Boost Lee, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Dec 29, 2011 at 3:20 AM
    Boost Lee

Boost Lee [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    SA TX
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5 AC
    Satoshi grill, FX-R retrofit, Toytec 3" front spacer lift, 2" Toytec AAL, FN Five star wheels, 285/75/60 Falken Rocky Mtn ATS
    Well, I'm new to the forum (been a lurker for a month now) and new to the Tacoma world. I'm eager to get myself into a used 2nd gen Taco for $20,000 or less. The following options will suit my needs:

2nd gen 05+
    Type: Access Cab
    Trim: Prerunner
    Engine: 4.0 V6
    Trans: Automatic 4x2
    Mileage: less than 40k
    Color: Any; prefer white/black/silver

I have stumbled across a few under $20,000 at dealers like CarMax, but I was wanting to see if any local forum members were selling their vehicles at this price. If so, please reply and shoot me a detailed PM! This will be my first truck, but it will be my primary road vehicle to keep the miles low on my other car. I will not be off-roading, but may occasionally need to tow light to medium loads. I don't mind purchasing a Tacoma without the tow package installed; I can add the class III receiver later. TRD sport/off road packages are optional, but I wouldn't mind having the SR5 package at the least.

Also, if anyone has suggestions or tips on what to look for while purchasing a Tacoma, please feel free to chime in :D I look forward to joining you folks.

2. Dec 29, 2011 at 11:55 AM
    Boost Lee

Boost Lee [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    SA TX
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5 AC
    Satoshi grill, FX-R retrofit, Toytec 3" front spacer lift, 2" Toytec AAL, FN Five star wheels, 285/75/60 Falken Rocky Mtn ATS
    Well, the truck I was looking at with CarMax was tied up with a buyer in Cali, but that deal fell through.

Looks like I'll soon be the owner of a 2006 Silver Streak Mica AC PreRunner 4x2 V6 :D

32K miles

Mods, close the thread if necessary

3. Dec 29, 2011 at 12:10 PM
    nammer

nammer Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nam
    St. Petersburg, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2006 SR5 DCSB
    15000K HID headlights 3000K HID fogs LED Front Side Marker Bulbs LED License Plate Bulbs LED Front Turn Signals Color Matched Grille Color Matched Side Mirrors and Door Handles CB radio and PA speaker Overhead Compass and Temperature Window Tint Anytime Fog Light Mod Bakflip G2 Westin Stainless Bull Bar Pop N Lock PL5300 UltraGauge K&N Intake Stant Locking Gas Cap Color Matched Rear Bumper Jet Throttle Body Spacer
    very nice, congrats on your new truck!

To Top