1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

U-Shaped Holes in Center Console

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas' started by Wisaunders, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Wisaunders

Wisaunders [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First, just wanted to say thank you. I just picked up my 2013 Limited last Monday and I've already hose clamped the tailgate, stopped the remote lock form triggering the beep and I have a mirror raiser bracket on the way, all thank to you guys.

I'm wondering what the four U-shaped (two right side up and two upside down) holes are for in the center console. Anyone know? I've attached a picture of them for reference.

Thanks again.

ConsoleHoles.jpg

2. T4C0CH40S

T4C0CH40S RINZLER

Member:
    First Name:
    Stefen
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    THE RECTIFIED PRERUNNER
    ADS Racing Shocks | Dirt King | KMFAB | Pelfreybilt | BruteForceFab | Total Chaos | HomerTaco | Toywerx | Tepui | MaxTrac | ICON | Stealth Custom Series | Stealth Runner 8 | Hankook M/T | SDHQ | ICON | TRS | Morimoto | Rigid Industries | VIP | Jumpers LEDs | Wet Okoles | Trailer Products | McNeil Racing | ECGS | AFe CAI | IAS | ...Check out my RECTIFIED BUILD>>>>>>>>>>>
    congrats on new taco! there should be another pair of holes opposite to that, its for a cargo net

3. teamhypoxia

teamhypoxia MichelinMan

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    '12 DCSB TRD OR
    they're for attaching a small "cargo net"
    My '12 didn't come with one. I think they stopped including them.
    I'm sure the dealership would sell you one for some ridiculous amount, but if I were you, I'd just get the center console organizer sold by user Salex on here.

4. Wisaunders

Wisaunders [OP] Active Member

Member:
  5. RickG

RickG It seemed like a good idea at the time...

Member:
    Southern NH
    Vehicle:
    2010 SR5 4x4 Pyrite Mica
    Color matched grille, Access tonneau, OEM Temp/compass, De-badged, OEM hitch, Custom rear storage/dog deck, LED foot well lighting, Illuminated 4x4 switch
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  6. ThomasMore66

ThomasMore66 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Dallas/Fort Worth
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged 2013 TRD Offroad 4wd
    TRD Supercharger, TRD exhaust, Leather seats, running boards removed (why it came with them I cannot imagine), Salex organizers, BAMF behind-the-grill light bar, Rigid SR-20 and SR-Q - Spots mounted behind stock grill, color-matched grill, Sylvania zXe head/fog lights, WeatherTech FloorLiner DigitalFit floor mats, Tech Deck, Avid bolt-on slider/step converted to weld on by TW member Achirdo, Diaz Fabrication Model T, Icon Stage 4 with OME Dakar rear leaf springs, OME Driveshaft spacer, Toytec 1" Front Diff Drop, FN BFD 18"x9" GMG Wheels, Toyo AT2 285-65-18 tires, Ultragauge mounted above mirror, Tuffy Box lockable storage, MattGecko rear window security bar, Relentless Fab tailgate protector, CSJumper 700 lumen flood pattern back-up LED's, modified BeeRadd under-hood lighting with two KC Cyclones; KB Voodoo cargo management system and standard rails, AllPro hi-lift jack mount, 48" hi-lift, RCI Metalworks aluminum front skid
    And the glove box organizer.

http://www.salexorganizers.com/Home_Page.php

7. Shauncho

Shauncho Embrace your inner Bro-ness

Member:
    First Name:
    Shaun
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Vehicle:
    '13 DCLB TRDSport PreRunner & '99 4Runner 4x4
    Tailgate Anti-theft Anytime Foglights Removed/Relocated Badges BHLM Window tint Goodyear Duratracs Satoshi Grill from Customcargrills.com
    I went here but was unable to find it. I had seen it on this site before but it's gone now. My local stealership wanted to charge me $30+ to order it but I remember seeing it here for like $10. Anyone know where I can find it?

8. richardbui23

richardbui23 Running For Mayor of TW

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Arlington Texas
    Vehicle:
    07 DCSB PreRunner Zombie Unit Mall Crawler
    Wheels and tires,Bilstein 5100's OME 884's 3 inch lift
    for you to run wires through for your CB :thumbsup:

9. adio

adio Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda

Member:
    EWA BEACH, HI
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD PRO INFERNO
    Wait, if you bought the truck brand new, it should've came with one. Go back to the dealer and demand for one instead of spending out of pocket.

10. Shauncho

Shauncho Embrace your inner Bro-ness

Member:
    First Name:
    Shaun
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Vehicle:
    '13 DCLB TRDSport PreRunner & '99 4Runner 4x4
    Tailgate Anti-theft Anytime Foglights Removed/Relocated Badges BHLM Window tint Goodyear Duratracs Satoshi Grill from Customcargrills.com
    They get around that by saying it's not bundled with a new truck anymore so they're making me buy it.

To Top