1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

UN threatens Second and First Amendments

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by Packman73, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 26, 2010 at 3:04 PM
    HBMurphy

HBMurphy Ban Pending

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    So California Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Off Road Delete Model
    None
    If you don't have the Vaseline, maybe we'll be fortunate enough that, just before they ram it up our asses, some of the spit that they have sent our way lands on our a55hole so it won't be so painful - Otherwise, I would imagine it would painful... it would, wouldn't it!?

2. Jul 26, 2010 at 3:05 PM
    badguybuster

badguybuster Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    West (by GOD) Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tacoma TRD Sport
    New truck....so nothing yet
    I think we hashed this out in an earlier thread.

3. Jul 26, 2010 at 4:52 PM
    rme

rme Well-Known Member

Member:
    Savannah
    Vehicle:
    Green TACOMA
    XM, Panasonic Stereo, Headlights,Electric Ant,Toyota Deluxe Wheels, Rhino Lining, Cargo Rails

That's right everyone and if the govt doesn't like your insurance policy they'll make you pay for another one....or make you buy or borrow money from a bank or a car from Govt money......

DON'T EVER TRUST THE GOVERNMENT!
    How many of you are aware that if you sell a house in excess of $250,000 you have a new and improved 3.8% contribution you will make to medicare above and beyond the capital gains taxes you will be required to pay....You say not so now but wait 25-30 years and see what $250,000 for a house means....I never thought I could live in a house worth more than $69,000...of course that was back in 1975....

Look at the gun laws in Chicago and how the left zingers lost in court so they just heaped a bunch more taxes on everyone to keep them from being sold or bought. And if that isn't bad enough what federal law is the government following to keep the illegals out of the country....they aren't...they can't even follow their own laws and if they happen to disagree with your ideology such as keep the illegals out of the country but keep sancuatary cities then you might begin to understand how government really works. And my favorite of course is wait till you go to the polls...I wonder who will be waiting there for you....Be afraid of your government...be very afraid. I work for the government and I'm terrified what they can do to us!!!!!!!!!!

4. Jul 26, 2010 at 5:06 PM
    HBMurphy

HBMurphy Ban Pending

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    So California Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Off Road Delete Model
    None
    And then try to sell it too!

IIRC one of these great multi-thousand page, think tank generated, we know better than you and don't ask any questions, get out of my way bills, you have to certify your home as being 'green' and pay an annual tax to the Feds to operate a Carbon Producing entity of some sort. I think it's the TAX (cap) AND TRADE bill.

You have got to love a system of people that have been elected to look after our best interest and haven't even been able to read the bill! I don't care what party you belong to, that is majorly f@cked up to think that bills are being put into law after a law maker hearing what he wants to hear as a summary verses truly understanding a law and it's impact.

I would love to see a constitutional change that no bills can exceed 100 pages in length! You would be able to stick to the subject and not just a list of political parties action items!

5. Jul 26, 2010 at 5:15 PM
    dexterdog

dexterdog My pee parts itch

Member:
    Oly WA
    Vehicle:
    2012 F150

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top