1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

under dash fuse panel

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas' started by ramiroshelby, May 6, 2010.

1. May 6, 2010 at 3:55 PM
    ramiroshelby

ramiroshelby [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ramiro
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5
    Ok this is what I have done and want to do. I have put a add a circuit for my gps but can not find another place to put another add a circuit that has power for my sat radio. dose anyone know why there is no power at the bottom of the fuse panel all the way to the right just under the 30A high current fuse or the one at the top in between the tail and the acc fuses are. thanks.

2. May 6, 2010 at 4:01 PM
    PreRunner

PreRunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    I didn't understand any of that. If you want to plug it in, use the 7.5v ACC. If there is something there already, you have too much shit.

3. May 6, 2010 at 4:11 PM
    Tillers_Rule

Tillers_Rule ......................

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    4x4 Sport, debadged
    Icon coil overs up front, Total Chaos UCA, Icon remote reservoir in the back with Deaver 11 pack leafs. Sunroof, Hella 500's behind grill.
    Just add a new fuse inline with your GPS, you don't have to use existing fuses

4. May 6, 2010 at 4:25 PM
    ramiroshelby

ramiroshelby [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ramiro
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5
    Ok if you are looking at your fuse panel under your dash you have 3 rows of fuses a top middle and bottom.

I notice that your top row 4th fuse over from the left there is no fuse in that location and no power.

Your middle row 3rd fuse from your left that is where i put my gps with a add a circuit.

Bottom row the last 3 fuse all the way over on your right side there are no fuses and no power.

So I was wondering why there is no power where there are no fuses. Also I was hoping to have one circuit for my gps and one circuit for my sat radio.

To Top