1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Universal off road light covers?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Seventh, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Jun 14, 2013 at 6:23 PM
    Seventh

Seventh [OP] Insert witty title here

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Boston, MA
    Vehicle:
    2001 Reg Cab 4x4
    Did a search, but the keywords are pretty generic so my apologies if this has been asked a ton.

I have a set of 5x7 offroad lights on my bed bar, and unfortunately the covers lasted exactly one trip down the highway and are long gone. I'd like to get a set of new ones to avoid hassle from the authorities, and for when I need an inspection sticker.

Can anyone recommend some generic covers? Even a set of drawstring neoprenes or something would do, as long as I can cover the lights when I need to without worrying about the replacement covers flying off as well.

Thanks!

Edit: The ones I had were the Rugged Ridge covers that came with my lights. They suck. :\

2. Jun 15, 2013 at 8:31 AM
    David K

David K Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Marcos, Alta California
    Vehicle:
    2010 4WD Off Road DC
    Differential Breather Mod Light Bar: 2 Hella 4000 HID, 1 Cibie Halogen. Bilstein 5100s Ride Rite Air Bags
    How about checking the web sites of lighting companies and see if they have covers the correct size? KC HiLites come to mind...

To Top