1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Updated Photos of my 2010 Barcelona Red DC SR5 TRD PreRunner

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by rleeharris, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Mar 16, 2011 at 3:19 PM
    rleeharris

rleeharris [OP] "Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    '11 Tundra Crew Max TRD Off Road
    Still new here ... only about 10 posts so far.

Since my first pics I added a Bestop Supertop, new style Westin light bar and two PIAA 580 7" lights, I had the TSB done + new shocks (ride is WAY better than before!), added 2" blocks, 2.5 Daystar leveling kit, CB, dual antenna's (one for my future SW), bug guard, vent visors, center console mounted custom black leather holster for my ported Glock 26 that I carry everywhere, LED mag lite mounted below A/C controls, added OEM roof rack, AFE Pro, Dry filter. Tim from Elite Off-Road is sending my new hitch guard as we speak. I'm also having some parts (skid plate, etc) powder coated next week.

Concerning the Bestop, this forum was great help in making that decision. This top is built incredibly well. I can answer questions if anyone is on the fence. I went out to my brother's runway (he has a dual-engine airplane) and got the truck to about 115 and that top held strong...very strong!

Still searching for the right tire/wheel combo. Have not found wheels I'm in love with yet and until that happens I'm be riding around on the stock Sport wheels wearing out the rubber. I love the FJ trail anthracite wheels and I know (despite the dealer VIN requirement) can get them if I wanted ... but wish they were slightly wider. Also, my family and the dog go camping all the time so I am also considering buying the BAJARACK specifically designed for the DC from TRDParts4U.

Thanks for looking. Thoughts?

photo 4.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    photo 1.jpg

2. Apr 15, 2011 at 8:55 AM
    hiroslammer

hiroslammer Well-Known Member

Member:
    Carlsbad,CA
    Vehicle:
    2016 OR 4x4
    Good looking truck!! I just purchased the same Westin light bar from 4WD parts store for $121.00. Should be coming in next week, I'm going to color match it before mounting, how was the install on it, fairly easy??

3. Apr 15, 2011 at 9:00 AM
    raswank

raswank Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Auburn,Ma
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 6 speed
    Grillcraft, Rear leaf TSB, 5100's at .85, with Eibachs, 265/70/17 BF Goodrich AT/S Tires, Hella 500's behind Grill, Kenwood KDC X995 H/U all Boston Acoustic speakers, JL Audio subs, Kenwood XR5 S amp, ATX Chrome 17x8 wheels
    Looks like you had the same problem I had on the roof rack. Those cheesy front clips didn't make it snug to the roof. Nice truck

To Top