1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Used black/clear corners, NIB headlights

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by thunderone, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Jun 18, 2013 at 3:05 PM
    thunderone

thunderone [OP] Broke/On Mall Patrol

Member:
    ALL ITEMS SOLD

Up for sale is a pair of corners that came off my truck. I bought a set of tinted corners/turn signals/headlights instead to help match the truck a little better with the headlights, and to replace some leaky turn signal housings.

This set has slight condensation issues. I just siliconed a small stress crack by the bulb holder on one of them. You may want to silicone it more to further waterproof it. I have already sealed the gap around the clear reflector. There is dirt in and around the crevices that I can't wash out.

Throw me an offer for these corners. First reasonable one takes it. I know these aren't worth much, but they're worth something.

The edges are painted to match a Black Sand Pearl colored truck. That being said, you can paint them whatever color you want. [​IMG]

The headlights that are for sale are the ones I mentioned above that came with my set that replaced my corners/turn signals. I don't want/need the headlights. I thought about transplanting the lenses to my current headlights but didn't know what the output would be like with my HID projectors.. and I didn't really want to risk it. These headlights have a very slight tint on them. I'm not sure how much it will affect lighting performance. It might not affect it much at all.

These headlights are new in box. I didn't open the second box, just the first one to show you guys what they look like. The plastic wrap is still on the lenses.

I'm asking $50 plus shipping for these headlights. I can ship them as media mail for very cheap, should be under $10 hopefully.

[​IMG]

Please send me a PM so that I can get a notification to my email and respond quickly. Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
  2. Jun 19, 2013 at 3:20 PM
    thunderone

Member:
    Sale pending

3. Jun 19, 2013 at 7:42 PM
    thunderone

Member:
To Top