1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

used kings

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Taco76087, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Taco76087

Taco76087 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Weatherford,Texas
    Vehicle:
    04 Tacoma prerunner TRD SR5
    Rockford Fosgate p2 10'', Q-Logic Enclosure, JVC KD-PDR30 Ipod Connection, Rockford p200.2 Amp, Clear Corners, KING Coilovers, Rancho Rear shocks FJ TRD Trail Teams Wheels with 285/75/16 Duratracs
    Im looking at buying a set of used King Coilovers, I was wondering what the cost would be of a rebuild, in case of when I get them, they need rebuilt. The seller says he bought them used, and never used them and didn't know how many miles are on them.

2. th3bigk0

th3bigk0 GETTN IT

Member:
    First Name:
    Dylan
    Lamecaster
    Vehicle:
    13 TRD Double Cab
    Fox 2.5 RR C/O's,Camburg UCA,Camburg Spindles,KING 2.5,OME Dakar Leafs,285 KM2,XD HOSS 16'',BHLM,HID's,CB,Hornblasters Shocker 540 train horn,KICKER 12 ported....
    a rebuild kit is cheap like 20 bux,my dad owns a shop so he did mine for free but ive hear its like 75 bux,correct me if im wrong

3. Taco76087

Taco76087 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Weatherford,Texas
    Vehicle:
    04 Tacoma prerunner TRD SR5
    Rockford Fosgate p2 10'', Q-Logic Enclosure, JVC KD-PDR30 Ipod Connection, Rockford p200.2 Amp, Clear Corners, KING Coilovers, Rancho Rear shocks FJ TRD Trail Teams Wheels with 285/75/16 Duratracs
    What's a good price to take a chance on a set?

4. jandrews

jandrews Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    A-TRUCK, Fat Kid in the Bed, Custom Pinstriping, Ported and Polished Muffler Bearing, Hi-Performance Bed Mat
    Rebuild kits are cheap and you can do it yourself with a workbench with a clamp and Allen wrench. Don't pay someone to do it.

If they can make a 10 minute Youtube tutorial on how to do it, you should have no trouble.

To Top