1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Used XenonDepot H11 HID kit

Discussion in '3rd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2016-2023)' started by IndyFastlane, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Feb 11, 2019 at 3:46 AM
    IndyFastlane

IndyFastlane [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    I have a used H11 (low beam) 35w HID kit for sale. The kit is the “Extreme HID” variety from xenon depot with 5000k bulbs. I can’t tell you exactly how many hours are on the bulbs, but the kit was installed for less than a year and worked perfectly when removed.

This was removed from my 2017 Tacoma back in September prior to trading the truck in. I had planned to use it in the new vehicle (4runner), but the new truck requires drilling holes in the dust caps which I didn’t want to do. These are a direct fit for 3rd gen Tacoma with no alteration at all to the truck. Plug them in, insert bulbs, done.

The kit comes with the Ballasts/igniters, bulbs, wiring adapters, and a separate wiring harness with relays for each side These relay harnesses are optional.....you do not have to use them on the Tacoma. I chose to use them and did cut/splice (butt connectors) one of the harnesses to lengthen it for routing wires the way I wanted them to go under the hood. Again, you don’t necessarily need to use the relay harnesses unless you just want to.

This kit costs roughly $150 new currently.

I’m asking $70 (shipped).

Photos of the kit can be found here....

https://photos.app.goo.gl/i7XguRT15dqXW4cT9

Thanks for looking and please PM with any questions or interest!

2. Feb 11, 2019 at 4:40 AM
    AY_ARONTRD

AY_ARONTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Murrieta ,CA
    Vehicle:
    2019 DCLB Cement OR 4x4
    Pm sent

Products Discussed in

To Top