1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

USPS Stolen Package..

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by jeverich, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Jul 1, 2012 at 1:43 PM
    jeverich

jeverich [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    PNW/Kodiak
    Vehicle:
    07 2.7 4x4
    OME 886/Old Man Doug Suspension Lift, ARB Bumper, Bruteforce High Clearance w/Swing Out, De-badge, Block Heater, Homemade IFS Skid, 7" Kragens, Blue Seas Fuse Block, BlitzPro Fogs, 12k BadLands Winch, BAMF Sliders, ARB Locker, 4.88s Yaesu FT-1900R, Larsen 150B NMO Mount Antenna
    Ordered a set of Kragens from Gtlightingusa's GB. Good seller, he's been good on communication, etc.

Lights shipped on the 8th via USPS Me no have lights.

Just talked to gt, he sent me the tracking number - which said that package was delivered on the 21st.
    Again, me no have lights.

Thinking a degenerate saw a box on the doorstep, and decided to steal said box.

Have a tracking number, hoping that there is some recourse through the postal service.

What do I do? See if USPS is willing to do anything about it? If they won't, should I contact PayPal/seller?

2. Jul 1, 2012 at 1:52 PM
    KodiakToyTRD

KodiakToyTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    CO
    Vehicle:
    2013 Scion FR-S Whiteout
    How long have you been on Kodiak? And whats the weather been like? The postal carrier could have attempted to deliver when you were gone, and the note blew away in the wind. This has happened to me before when I lived in Kodiak. If you were unavailable for delivery and unable to go to the post office and pick it up, the USPS will send it back to the shipper.

3. Jul 1, 2012 at 1:59 PM
    tlh178

tlh178 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    terry
    lake huron/sag bay
    Vehicle:
    2012 4WD reg cab/ 02 SR5 Prerunner/07 FJC 4WD
    i use them alot for my business and yes, sometimes there are lost packages. for the most part i'm happy with the service they provide my business.

4. Jul 1, 2012 at 2:06 PM
    jeverich

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    PNW/Kodiak
    Vehicle:
    07 2.7 4x4
    OME 886/Old Man Doug Suspension Lift, ARB Bumper, Bruteforce High Clearance w/Swing Out, De-badge, Block Heater, Homemade IFS Skid, 7" Kragens, Blue Seas Fuse Block, BlitzPro Fogs, 12k BadLands Winch, BAMF Sliders, ARB Locker, 4.88s Yaesu FT-1900R, Larsen 150B NMO Mount Antenna
    Been fishing out of Kodiak for three years, just moved up here in January, drove the Alcan up. Weather has been absolutely gorgeous - 65 and sunny for the last two weeks! Apparently, there was another shooting in town around Spruce Cape; 5 times in the chest with a .22.

Anxious to see what USPS says. I'm not mad, just would like my lights.

I'm not saying its alright with me, but considering the amount of volume that USPS works with daily - stuff like this is bound to happen.

I'll keep everyone posted.

5. Jul 1, 2012 at 2:09 PM
    HomerTaco

HomerTaco also HomerTaco Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco ...................................................................................................................................................... Core-Hurst short throw shifter & T-handle / Carbon Fiber Interior / custom console light / De-badged / leather interior / Heated Front seats / Red Line Hood Struts / Painted speaker grills /one-off TRD Satoshi Grill with 12-15 front-end swap/ Pioneer AVIC-X920BT HU / Scangauge II / Black LED Tails / Dash Mount for iPad mini / Safari Snorkel / Auto-pilot mode / Leer 100XQ Cap / 4x Innovations sliders / Rear Diff Breather Mod / front windows tinted to 35% / Brute Force Fab Hybrid Front Bumper / BAMF Rear Diff Skid / Budbuilt Skids / CBI Trail Master 2.0 rear hybrid bumper / Fox rr coils/ TC UCA's/ TC spindle gussets/ TC Cam Tab gussets / Dakar leafs / Defined Engineering shackles / All pro U bolt flip / Timbren Rear Bumpstops / BAMF LCA skids / Exhaust re-route / Fog Light anytime Mod / LowRange Off Road extended rear brake lines / ATO Shackle Flip / sectioned Bushwhacker flares / re-geared to 4.56 / ARB Front & Rear Locking Diff / ARB CKMA12 compressor / PrInSu full rack system / 1" body lift / Inchworm 4.7 crawlbox / twin stick FJ t-case / Davez off-road triple-stick kit/
    Jake,
    Go to the post office with the del. Conf. # and say you did not recieve... They can look into it. I've had an issue or two in the past with this & they've been able to track it down. ;)

6. Jul 1, 2012 at 2:17 PM
    jeverich

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    PNW/Kodiak
    Vehicle:
    07 2.7 4x4
    Will do. Manners go a long way with dealing with these things.

Like I said. USPS moves thousands if not millions of packages a day. Just kinda bummed. Wiring in a blue seas fuse block, got my rocker and relay. Just no lights.

7. Jul 1, 2012 at 7:12 PM
    river rat 69

river rat 69 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Orlando, Fla., Green side of the grass
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    NO Chrome,3" NFab's steps,TRD skid,Wet okie's.011 grill, k&n,5100's,All this comes right off when the old lady says let's go get a NEW ONE!!!
    Shipped alot of stuff with the USPO. over the last 2 or 3 year's' When ever something went bad the took care of it, Just keep your cool and they always try to make it right. Had too do some hoops but got back 400 on some things wife sold on e bay person on the other end said they never got.. We did have INS. on it... Jim

8. Jul 1, 2012 at 9:38 PM
    jeverich

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    PNW/Kodiak
    Vehicle:
    07 2.7 4x4
    Just got em'...asked around and they were delivered to the neighbors by mistake.

Mods feel free to delete.

Rep to Jin from Gtlightingusa. Excellent communication and great packaging.

Jake

9. Jul 2, 2012 at 4:05 AM
    tlh178

tlh178 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    terry
    lake huron/sag bay
    Vehicle:
    2012 4WD reg cab/ 02 SR5 Prerunner/07 FJC 4WD
    thats good news, now you can make your truck look better. those light are a great mod in my book!

Products Discussed in

To Top