1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

USS Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor - Hawaii

Discussion in 'Travel' started by West31, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Jun 14, 2012 at 5:51 PM
    West31

West31 [OP] The only easy day was yesterday

Member:
    First Name:
    Westin
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma 4cyl SR5
    Hey everyone just wanted to extend a hello from Pearl Harbor.

I currently work at the USS Arizona Memorial and have been here for some time and encourage anyone coming to Oahu come visit here.

The tickets for the USS Arizona Memorial are always free and other sites like the USS Missouri have a charge.

If anybody wants tickets only to the USS Arizona Memorial I can get them for you.

The reason I am offering this is because the National Park Service in charge here are starting to charge people on their NPS.gov website to reserve a ticket. I dont believe that you should have to pay to see a Memorial for brave young men who serve our country.

If you are interested I can pick up tickets free of charge and I encourage that you come check it out its is a truly breathtaking experience. If you have any questions PM when you get the chance.

2. Jun 15, 2012 at 8:44 AM
    Salsashark

Salsashark Well-Known Member

Member:
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    I was there last week, spent the whole day visiting all the sites. Favorite was probably the Missouri, but everything was awesome. We got there right at 7 and the earliest tickets for the Arizona were for 11:15. I was going to reserve but they were already out for the day we were going.

To Top