1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Valvoline Express Care

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by resq330, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Aug 24, 2011 at 7:06 AM
    resq330

resq330 [OP] El' Capi-Tan

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    VA
    Vehicle:
    13 MGM DCSB TRD-Sport
    K&N Drop-In, Dick Cepek 'Torque' Wheels, Wet Okole Seat Covers, LED Interior
    I just received this in an email from my dealer. Thought I would share. I have no clue how much it costs. Good deal if price is right?

Body of text:

Rust, scale and sludge can prevent proper circulation of coolant, power steering fluid, and lubricants for all the moving parts of your vehicle. Severe corrosion can occur when additives that protect these systems have been depleted. Our service team performs thorough inspections and services of these systems replacing the old worn out fluid or lubricant with high quality Valvoline fluids and lubricants. The VPS Service Plus Protection Plan offers coverage of the following key components of your vehicle:

Brake Fluid Service • Coolant Service • Engine Cleaning Service • Fuel Rail Service • Power Steering Service • Transmission Service

• [*]Bring your 2009, Toyota, Tacoma with VIN# XXXXXXXXX in now to have qualifying services performed and receive the FREE VPS Service Plus vehicle protection.
      [*]Call us for Details about your vehicle's coverage.

Attached Files:

To Top