1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Venting.....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Menametony, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Nov 13, 2009 at 11:22 PM
    Menametony

Menametony [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Oahu
    Vehicle:
    09 Black 4x4 DC Offroad
    Flow Master 40 Series, TRD CAI, Kings 2.5 remote res front and back, All Pro Front bumper, All Pro Skid Plate, PIAA 4" 510 XT SMR, TC UCA's, 265/75/16 WildPeak AT3 on ATX Artillery, LightForce 240 Blitz HID's, WeatherTech Vents and FloorMats, Cobra 19 CB & PA, Maglite mod both driver and passenger, safari snorkel, TRD supercharger, warn 10k winch, PRINSU CabRack, Cali Raised 42" Light Bar, OEM bed mat, softtopper. WeatherTech Mudflaps On order dissent bed rack and retrofits.
    so.. im soo pissed off.... well my friend's niece came into town, i guess i got a little crush on her, yeah yeah.. make fun of me a crush... she recently met this guy last week.... i mean me and her talked, just blew the breeze to get to know each other.. she went on the date with this guy... she had fun... whatever...so i told her i was gonna go dance... i line dance =) so she came along.. i tried teaching her and all that jizz jazz... but she kept on texting on her phone.... so i made a deal with her to not use her phone for 2 hours.... i mean i dont think she used it...but next thing you know this guy shows up... so i was like screw it... so i just starting dancing and drinking my arse out... it doesnt take much to get me buzzed..... so i guess i got pissed... i was really hoping to show her a good time.. and not be on her phone soo much... i guess it didnt work out...... so at the end..... the "guy" had his friend call me so she can get her jacket.. i met the guy.. meh.... but she told me she was gonna go hang out with him... it made me furious inside.. but i didnt let it get to me... so i gave him a speech... i said.. if i get a bad call from her.. you're gonna see lead... lol yeah i know.... but hey.. shes my friends niece.. and im really close to my friend..... thats it... i wish i had my motorcycle.. i need a to go on a ride tomorrow.....i might just go to the gun range tomorrow and break in my .40... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... just me blabing......on the bright side i met some new friends.. =) i guess that is good... you guys are probably going blah blah blah.... we'll thats the end of it... oh wait... i forgot to tell you.. ill be moving in with my friend at the end of this month.. and guess who else is gonna move in... yep... im just gonna treat her how i did before.. just not gonna pursuit anything..... i kinda l ike this virginia area.... but because im really looking foward to san diego.... just another month and a half with her and im done.. thanks for listening...

2. Nov 13, 2009 at 11:49 PM
    Stillfly199

Stillfly199 ( . )( . )

Member:
    First Name:
    J.D.
    Bro Capital of the word
    Vehicle:
    2010 FJ Cruiser
    HAHAHAHA you said JIZZ :jerkoff: But in all honesty that is some bull shit. I cant stand it when girls text on their phone the whole time. That bugs the shit out of me. I think it is even more messed up that she invited the guy to come get her. Even if you guys went as just friends she still should not bail on you. I think you handled it well. Maybe not so much with the lead part lol.

3. Nov 13, 2009 at 11:53 PM
    Incognito

Incognito No better friend, no worse enemy

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite AC TRD OR
    Spacer lift, bumper stickers, ejector seat, etc.
    If ya want to go fire some rounds, wanna go to Bob's Gun shop/range in Norfolk sometime? I'm up for a some shootin...

4. Nov 14, 2009 at 12:00 AM
    Stillfly199

Stillfly199 ( . )( . )

Member:
    First Name:
    J.D.
    Bro Capital of the word
    Vehicle:
    2010 FJ Cruiser
    Thats called screening her calls :D

5. Nov 14, 2009 at 2:03 AM
    Menametony

Menametony [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Oahu
    Vehicle:
    09 Black 4x4 DC Offroad
    Flow Master 40 Series, TRD CAI, Kings 2.5 remote res front and back, All Pro Front bumper, All Pro Skid Plate, PIAA 4" 510 XT SMR, TC UCA's, 265/75/16 WildPeak AT3 on ATX Artillery, LightForce 240 Blitz HID's, WeatherTech Vents and FloorMats, Cobra 19 CB & PA, Maglite mod both driver and passenger, safari snorkel, TRD supercharger, warn 10k winch, PRINSU CabRack, Cali Raised 42" Light Bar, OEM bed mat, softtopper. WeatherTech Mudflaps On order dissent bed rack and retrofits.
    im definately going to shoot some rounds today...

6. Nov 14, 2009 at 12:10 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    i cant sand it when girls are constantly on their phones... especially on a date or something. i find it kinda disrespectful and a little rude especially when i am trying to talk to them or get to know them a little better. :mad:

Products Discussed in

To Top