1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Victoria Meetup/Drive

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Tarik, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Jan 24, 2014 at 1:02 PM
    Taco13

Taco13 Goldmember

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Victoria, BC CANADA
    Vehicle:
    Red09
    Aftermarket: Goodyear Wrangler Duratrak (285/70R17) on Black Ion 179s, Toytec Ultimate Lift Kit with AAL & Rancho 9000 on the rear, Front Window Tint, Lund Challenger Black Cargo Box, Redline Tuning Quicklift Elite Hood lifts, Redline Tuning Tailgate EZ Down, ScanGuage II, Kenwood DNX8120 with Nav, Tuffy Bed Security Lockbox, 4x4 light switch mod, tailgate clamp mod, Viper Alarm/Remote Start, AFE Cold Air Intake, 115vAC & 12vDC outlets in rear of armrest, 400w all the time mod, Weather Tech floor mats, 3C Maglight clamped to seat adjust bar, Scuba Mod (rear diff, transfer case & auto trans relocated to inside of bed tool box) OEM: Leather Heated Seats, Roof Rack, Bed Mat, Cartridge style Block Heater Wish List: Relentless Fab front bumper and sliders, Warn 9.5XP, front and rear ARB air lockers
    Hey Mike, i didn't see this in time or i would have joined you. Did you end up heading out? How many others were out?

2. Jan 25, 2014 at 1:26 PM
    Crusher

Crusher How deep do you think that is?

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Greater YYJ
    Vehicle:
    06 DCLB TRD nekkid
    Debadged, Blacked out grille emblem, Alum headache rack & bed rails, OME 886 springs, OME Nitro's all around, Dakars, ARB Deluxe bull bar with Warn VR8000, leather front seats
    Don't worry, no one else saw it either. Which I wasn't surprised about because I just posted the night before.
    The road I planned on taking was closed so we had to head out to Jordan River to gain access, never got to the reservoir like I planned. Damn gates!
    I need to spend some time scouting for new areas to go, haven't been out enough to be up on what's open and what's closed. I just always seem to make the wrong choice.

Products Discussed in

To Top