1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Virginia police suck!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Duff Man, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Sep 23, 2010 at 2:40 PM
    Duff Man

Duff Man [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Off Road
    AEM CAI, Magnaflow exhaust, DT headers, all speakers replaced with (2) 10's and amp behind rear seats, color matched grill, grillcraft, projector headlights, 8000k HID's, DC Torque wheels, 3" Toytec lift, Bilstein 5100 shocks.
    So had an incident this morning, a red Honda with no warning swerved in front of me, so I slammed on the brakes to keep from rear ending him (I was at most a couple inches off his bumper). So the dumbass get's pissed off at me and brake checks me and I once again put the pedal to the floor trying not to hit this guy. So I switch lanes and he moves over in front of me again and once again slams on his brakes. Well I finally got around him and we pulled up to a stop light. He got out of his car and started yelling and hitting the side of my truck while trying to open my doors. The guy finally calmed down and got back in his car when I got of the truck with my knife in hand as he was yelling "your just a pussy in a big truck". Well I called 911 to contact the police and I was told they couldn't do anything because I didn't have any witness's. They wouldn't even send out an officer to take a report after the guy stopped at country club. [​IMG] What would you guys do in that situation?

2. Sep 23, 2010 at 2:41 PM
    Jester243

Jester243 mod status????

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Trail Premium 4Runner w/ KDSS
    So you actually got out of the safety of your truck to confront the guy while you had a knife? Was there anywhere you could have gone that would have has some witnesses, a gas station or strip mall?

3. Sep 23, 2010 at 2:44 PM
    gunner_20

gunner_20 ...

Member:
    Nixa MO
    Vehicle:
    03 Tundra A/C TRD Off Road 4x4
    use that knife you had on his tires once he went into that country club :D

naa, I would go down to whatever department you called during the 911 call and file a complaint with them. Stating what had occurred and that you feared for your safety and the dispatched advised you that they would not send out a unit to your location. Maybe it will get someone talked to about your call. If not it will at least make you feel better.

4. Sep 23, 2010 at 2:45 PM
    Duff Man

Duff Man [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Off Road
    AEM CAI, Magnaflow exhaust, DT headers, all speakers replaced with (2) 10's and amp behind rear seats, color matched grill, grillcraft, projector headlights, 8000k HID's, DC Torque wheels, 3" Toytec lift, Bilstein 5100 shocks.
    Well it probably wasn't a good idea to get out, but he was hitting my truck I was heated to say the least. But it was at some intersection off of hwy 264.

5. Sep 23, 2010 at 2:51 PM
    blackhawke88

blackhawke88 wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    oohh yea, get out if he even touches ur truck. had a similar incident with a cab driver. he left quick when me and my buddy, both over 6'0, stepped out

6. Sep 23, 2010 at 2:52 PM
    BakoTruck

BakoTruck Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Herbie Hancock
    Bakersfield, CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner TRD
    Mostly stock for now, I have added a cb radio, various cheap mods and I plan on adding aftermarket wheels and other items in the future.
    The first thing you shouldn't of done was get out of your truck, the second thing you shouldn't of done was taking out your knife. It depends on the state but that could send you to jail.

I would have tried to go to somewhere public with people around, and if he kept messing with ya, then call the Police. You are behind him, you could have turned down a different street.

I'm kinda surprised they didn't call an Officer out, you should have told them that you felt your life was being threatened and he was causing damage.

To Top